CHAPTER LXXV

253 steps of Georgie from the Jasmine villa you will see the way into the woods

From there you have to count for 200 steps of Shane and you will see the biggest willow tree in the woods.

From the willow tree turn left and count 50 of Fredrick's steps and 50 of Cain's steps then you will find a rock that is big as a bear.

From the rock turn right and walk straight ahead, and you will hear the gash of water, follow the sound until you reach the waterfalls.

Behind that falls you will see a cave, you can choose to walk straight in the water or find a way so that you won't be wet, and if you are brave as Shane and Georgie you will go inside but you have to be as prepared as Cain and Fredrick to be able to walk in the dark.

"Wait, waterfalls inside the wounds," Hans stops the two children who happily singing when he heard the waterfalls, "I think, I know where that is," he said looking at Fredrick and Cain full confidence.

"That's good then, we don't have to go to the jasmine villa and risk being captured," Lily said sounding relieved.

"What are we waiting for let's go then," Fredrick said and he looks at Cain and nods and the Crown Prince nodded back and got up from his place but Cain felt that someone is tagging on his sleeves when he looks down he saw that it was Shane looking at him annoyed. "What the matter?" he asked his little cousin

"The song is not finished yet there still more, you have to finish the song so we can go out," Shane insisted. Cain smiles at his adorable cousin and patted his head, "You and Georgie can finish the song while we walk, is that alright with you?" he said to Shane. Shane tilted his head to the side while contemplating and Cain watch at him not getting irritated even it was delaying their progress, he doesn't what this cousin be distress more.

"Alright," Shane answers him and the boy held his hands and he helps him to get up and they started their walk, Hans is in front of them with Midnight at his side, while the four children are at the middle and Lily is at the back with Snow walking beside her.

The two younger boys started to sing the song again while they hold hands in front of Fredrick and Cain. "Did you hear the last sentence of the song before Hans stop them?" Fredrick asked the Crown Prince.

"Yes, you have to be as prepared as Cain and Fredrick to be able to walk in the dark," Cain stated the last sentence that he heard earlier but he didn't speak after that the same as Fredrick they were both thinking what it means when suddenly the two look at each other and smiled "Light," they both said at the same time.

Everyone looks at them confusedly when they both suddenly speak excitedly at the same time. Fredrick blush for a while feeling embarrassed and Cain smile at them sheepishly. "Go on continue walking, we are just discussing something that made us both excited," Cain said when everyone stop on their tracks, Hans and the two children nodded at him and started walking again while the boys started singing again.

"The bag, do you have it with you?" Fredrick asked quietly so he won't get everyone's attention again, they need the children to concentrate on their song.

"Yes, it's with me," Cain answered while he patted his side indicating that he has the bag that is strap around his hip. It was the Consort of Jasmine who had gifted them the bag together with his letter for them the day he left the palace to follow his father, all four of them had the same bag. It's a kind of bag that can be tied around the waist.