CHAPTER 112 : Out of Control

Archid looks at the dazed consort in front of him. Syl is staring at him. His eyes are void of any emotion, just staring at him, not saying anything. When he's about to come forward, he saw him closed his eyes but still not saying anything. He waited for a few seconds, waiting for Syl to move or say anything to him, but it didn't happen. So he decided to call his name again.

"Syl, What's wrong?" but the person didn't answer him, as if he didn't hear him at all. He decides to come near him. "Syl..." he called again, and he's about to touch his left cheek when his hand is blocked by Syl's hand, and his eyes opened. Syl shook his hand off him and stepped back.

He was startled when he saw his eyes. The other is glaring daggers at him as if he wants to fill off his skin. If this isn't the consort he can say that there is a killing intent in his consort's eyes, but he refuses to acknowledge it. He still smiles and teases him like what he usually does. "Hey, is this a new way to make fun of me? Stop joking. Let's go in. I haven't eaten yet," he said while he went inside the house and Syl just give way to him still standing at the door, but when he walks past him then he heard him speak.

"Joke. Well, am I just the laughingstock for you for His Majesty and to the people in his palace? Isn't my life and death a big joke for you?" Syl said in a mocking tone, and Archid even heard him sneer.

Archid stands in his place. He frowned and looks back at Syl, who was already facing him. His face is full of mockery. "Syl, What are you talking about? stop it right now," he reprimanded.

"HAHAHA!!!" Syl laughs and claps his hand when he stops. He stared at him menacingly, and Archid is stunned to see it.

The guard, who is beside Syl, didn't notice the hand approaching his sword. He just saw the consort draw his sword from him, and he pushed him aside. He hit the table, and the face fell to the ground.

Archid was shocked when Syl attack him with a sword, but for a person who grew up in a war, it's easy for him to block it with his sword, and he signals to his guard not to approach them.

He watches as the consort in front of him breathes hard and grinds his teeth, and jumps back, but in a second, Syl attacks again, "I hate you, You d*mba$$ King," he shouted.

These are the words that Gerard and Nick heard when they entered the living room, and the guard retreated outside. They saw that Syl viciously attack the King without stopping, and Archid is just deflecting it with his sword and not hitting back. They saw Archid leading Syl outside, and Gerard signal the guards to make way for them.

"What happened?" Gerard asks Frank his right hand, who guards the King when he was not with him.

"When we came here, it was the consort who opened the door but didn't say anything. The consort was just standing there and staring at the King and then when the King went inside that when the consort starts arguing with the King, and he started to attack His Majesty." when Frank stops telling what happened and look at the Prince beside watching the fight intently.

"I knew something was wrong with him. Is it related to the earrings that Nathan found?" Gerard asks Nick.

"I think it related to that, that earring looks like the pendant that my brother wore since we are little," Nick stop talking and thinking about the earring that he saw and remember a family heirloom that was to generation, it's a pairless earring and a pendant. That pendant was given to his brother when he was crown as the crown prince. "That pairless earring was given to my sister-in-law," Nick said.

"What pairless earring?" It was Nathan who asks him this time.

"What are you doing here?" Nick asks with a frown on his face.

"I want to take a look it's been so long since we hide, but there's no movement after that. So I decided to come and take a look, and then I saw that" Nathan pointed at the two people who are fighting not far away from them. "and I saw you two here. Tell me, what is the pairless earring? And don't worry, I told them not to come out until I come back," he continued and assured them that the others are safe.

Nick looked at his friends disapprovingly and said, "Pairless earring and a pendant it's our family heirloom. I almost forgot about it, if this thing didn't show up, and thinking about it now, I remember that the pairless earring was given to my sister-in-law when they went into hiding," Nick told the two was watching the intense fight.

Nathan's eyes went big and ask, "Are you talking about the heir of the West? Little Falcon?" Nick didn't answer him and just nodded.

"That's why his eyes look so familiar. It belongs to the West royal family. If I remember correctly, it was Sir Noah, and his son are the only ones who have those kinds of eyes," Gerard said.

"Why of all people it should be you? Why don't you just go to hell," Syl shouted and continue his attacks.

"Syl calm down please, let's talk about this properly. I will explain if you just please listen to me and stop," Archid said pleadingly.

Everyone who heard it was shocked. This is the first time that they heard their King speak like this. They never heard him plead with anyone. This is a big shock for everyone. They wish to take off their ears and pretend not to hear anything.

"Ha! Are you actually begging for me to listen to you? When you don't even listen to my pleas and asking for mercy to spare my life! You didn't even bother to raise your F*ck*ng hand! Now answer me, why should I listen to you" Syl asks mockingly, and Archid just stared at him wide-eyed.

"Syl, I don't understand," Archid answered him while blocking Sly attack.

"You never understand anything!" Syl shouted and stepped back.

"Brother!" Everyone who is watching this fight between the two was disturbed when they heard the shout. And Nick's attention was caught by it, this voice is very familiar to him. "Ren..."

Everyone's attention shifted to Ren, that they didn't notice a boy running towards the people who are fighting.

"It's Cain!" Gerard shouted and ran to intercept the child, but he was a step late when they saw the child hug the waist of the rampant consort.

"Consort, I beg you, please don't kill my father. Please stop fighting," Cain pleaded with tears running down his cheek, holding tightly to Syl's waist not letting go