CHAPTER 37: The Two Prince of the Palace

Lady Amanda has been throwing things around her room. She's so angry when she learned that the King visited the Consort of Jasmine in his Villa. She's been waiting for the King to visit her and apologize for what he had done with her, but it never came. The news about her being punished by the King spread around the palace like a wildfire. Her so-called friends didn't even bother to visit her.

She's been crying since the King stripped her of almost all of her belongings, she was only allowed to keep 2 servants, more than half of her allowance was also taken from her and was given to Consort of Jasmine.

"This is all his fault!!" She shouted to no one while she grabs a vase and throws it on the floor.

She's been blaming Syl for what happened to her. "If only that stupid Consort didn't open his stupid mouth I still have my status, I will still be the favored Consort of the King. They won't treat me like this." She said with fury while tears running down her face.

"How dare that Consort refuses what I was forced to give up. How dare he humiliate me! Showing that he's better than me. He's been planning this all along to get want I have. He envied me and want my position. I won't let him have what he wants. I'm going to take back what's rightfully mine, I'm going to take back my place." She stated to no one full of vexation towards the Consort of Jasmine.

Syl is in the study room of the Crown Prince and Prince Shane who is the son of Prince Nicholas. It's been a week since he started overseeing their studies. He's reading a book about the past rulers of the land while he watches as they do their stuff, but somehow he cannot concentrate while he looks at these children. They looked weary and bored.

Cain the Crown Prince is at the same age as Fredrick he's also 8 years old. This child is indeed looked weak, just like what he heard around the palace, but he was not like the royal children that he read from his books back in his time, who loves to play around and cause trouble for others. This child is well-behaved. He didn't even show any dislike towards him. Though he didn't send him any notion that he hates him he still put some distance around him. He will answer him when he asks but other than that nothing. Unlike the son of the Prince who is younger than the crown prince by 2 years.

This one is like a chatterbox he's not shy and he knows what he is. He loves doing pranks to their servants and he tried doing the same thing with him. But of course, he failed, and because of that, the prince will always prank him every time he comes into their residence.

Syl had a talk with Nathan on his second day overseeing the princes. He gave the vial to Nathan for him to check if the concoction is safe for the Crown prince to take. When Nathan agreed the Crown Prince was allowed to drink his concoction and in just 3 days he can see changes with Prince Cain's constitution.

He's been staring at them for a while now, he noticed that all these children do is to study, maybe that's why the younger prince likes to prank people. He wonders if these children had experience playing with other children. Their days are full of studying, do they even have a fun day where they can play with their heart's content. All this time that he watches these children, the King didn't even visit his own child, even the Prince as well.

He remembered one of the entries from the previous diary that refers to the Crown Prince.

Today I went to the Princes residence. I went there to hand Lady Amanda the concoction that I made for the Crown Prince. Everyone knew that the Crown Prince's health is not in a good condition, he was born prematurely and his mother who was the intended Queen died after giving birth to him. It is not a secret from everyone that the King is not fond of his own son. In fact, they said that the King is disappointed with the child because he was not what he wants him to be.