CHAPTER LXXXVIII

In the North part of the country in a small village called Bocchana, a small procession is being held. A black coffin is inside the steal cart being pulled by four horses, while two soldiers at the front and is followed by the others behind the cart.

All the people in this small village went out and kneeled outside while waiting for the procession. Some of them even left whatever they were doing and run towards the main road where the procession is being held. Others were crying and some of them even throw flowers at the coffin.

Syl who is riding with Nathan saw all this and he was stunned on how the people receive the procession. Although this scene is not new to him anymore but the fact that almost all the village that they pass by were all like this. It was something that he can't believe and always left him speechless.

Gerard who was beside saw his face and said with a low voice, "King Archid he maybe looks like his self-centered and fierce but it doesn't mean that he didn't care about his people. His majesty cares about his people more than himself,"

Sly took a side glance at Gerard and looks back at the people and just nod. He didn't actually know how to take these things. So this is how the people saw him, they love and respected that selfish King. But why those things happened inside the palace. "Who is the real Archid St. John?" Syl asked himself.

The procession stops in a simple one storey house. An old man is standing at the front waiting for them. Gerard is the first one to step down when the procession stopped and he walked towards the old man and bowed his head. "Sir Yamin, thank you for receiving us,"

Sir Yamin bowed his head at the General and said "it's my honor to be with our King in this time," he said it with a dignified stand and sounding sincere.

Syl already went down of their horse with the help of Nathan. Together with Ren and Nathan, they went to the old man to greet him. "Sir Yamin, it's nice to see you again," it was Nathan who speaks first.

Yamin saw the young healer and nodded at him too. "It also nice to see you, young healer, although I cannot say that I'm happy because of our circumstances but still it's nice to see you," the old man says with a little smile on his face.

Then Nathan nodded at the old man before introducing Syl to him. "Sir I would like to introduce to you the King's Consort Syl Langley of the Jasmine Villa,"

Syl who is standing beside Nathan took off his black hood and look straight to the old man in front of them. "Good day to you Sir Yamin, I'm Syl Langley and this is my brother Ren," he bowed after saying that and Ren also greeted Sir Yamin after Syl introduce him.

"I want to thank you, Sir, for letting us inside your home and be one of the places that our King wants to visit in his travel before resting completely with the heaven," Syl said while he took the old man's left hand and held it with his own.

Yamin was surprised to see the face of the person wearing the black cloak, he never imagine that he will see that grey eyes with green speck at the center again, it exactly the same as the gentle master of the west and that face it really looks like his little miss at the abbey and not just that, even the other person looks exactly like one of the little miss of the abbey too.

When he heard the name of the person with the grey eyes he realized that his assumption might be true. "You said your name is Syl Langley, are you somehow related to Sir." Yamin stops himself when felt that the hand that holding him trembled lightly and realize that they are still outside and being careless is not good in this kind of weather. It's a good thing that he was able to stop himself at the right time and when he starred at the person in front of him he saw the tired look in his eyes and the crack lips of the young man.