CHAPTER 25: Georgie

"Syl Stop!!" Archid shouted he was shocked by how Syl reacted with the man. Even he was angered by the man he also wants to punch the hell out of him, but as a King, he can't and he cannot let Syl hurt the man. They need to hear him out first before punishing him. Though for him those kinds of talks are not needed but as a King, he needs to abide by the rules.

Syl glared to the King before lowering his hand and went back were the crying child was. He took the boy again from Ren and the boy clung to him like koala while he rubbed the child's back.

Archid looks at his stubborn consort with gentle eyes and he felt warm and proud of how gentle he is to the child. He turned his attention to the man with a fierce look on his face. "Explain!" he demanded with a hard tone.

The man kneeled in front of him. "Tha.. that thief tried stealing from my shop, he grabbed my candies with his dirty hands and look at his face he has swelling wounds maybe he has a decaying disease, his putting my shop on jeopardy, Your Majesty, I was just trying to protect my shop," the man explained nervously.

When Syl heard the man accusation he immediately checks the boy's face and there he saw the wounds it is indeed swelling but this is not a decaying disease this is just boils. This man is exaggerating he thought to himself while he glared to the man again.

Everyone looks at the child face they all gasp when they saw the wounds on his face but they were also shocked when someone shouted from the crowd.

"Georgie!!!" Archid turns to the crowd and saw the servant boy who works for Lady Amanda runs out from the crowd and went towards Syl. He saw how Syl looks at this boy with a gentle gaze that devoid by anger and malice just pure gentleness.

When Syl look at Fredrick who is in front of him he felt emotional. At last, all the important people in the previous life are all with him now. He felt a tag on his heart like someone was thanking him.

Fredrick reached for his brother but the boy won't let go of the consort. He felt frustrated tears start to fall from his eyes. It's been so long since he saw his little brother. He thought that he would be safe in their estate with his aunt but why is he here and with this kind of condition.

Syl notice the frustration and sorrow on Fredrick's eyes, he felt pity for him. "He is fine, he's just scared, he's just a child he doesn't understand what happened. Relax things will be fine," he patted the boy's head.

The boy looked up to the consort, he heard stories about this consort, many would like to work under him when they heard what happened to his servant. He calmed himself and nodded. That's when his brother looks at him and saw the wounds.

"What happened to your face?" he asked panicking while looking at his brother's face.

"Don't worry it's not that serious, I'll bring him to my house and treat him so there is nothing to worry about, Trust me alright," the consort answered him smiling. When he heard what the consort had said he felt relieved.

"What are you talking about?!" an angry voice said from afar. Syl knew who it was. He looked at where the voice came and he was right it is the Lady of the Lotus villa. He looked at her irritably and when she was a foot away she stops and glared at him.

"What now?" he asked sounding irritated. She felt outraged in the way this useless man treats her and she glared at him. "What now?! You're asking me what now?! Are you a fool?! You dare to let that thing inside the palace?! Are you trying to damn us all you moron!!!" she said furiously not minding the people around her and her reputation.