CHAPTER LXVII

A young boy with deep blue eyes and raven hair stares in the mirror while his maidservants dress him up. Today is his birthday and everyone in the palace is preparing for his birthday. He's excited to see his father and to know what kind of gift he will receive this year.

"Where is father?" he asked the servant beside him who is putting a necklace around him with a diamond pendant with a crescent moon on the middle

"His Majesty is at his office with the Royal Healer" the servant answered him.

"Why is father unwell?" he asked with a frown and worried for his father's health.

"I'm sorry Crown Prince but this servant doesn't know the reason why the Royal healer is at His Majesty office," the servant answered with a bowed head not daring to look at his eyes.

"Uhm... Come let's see my father" the boy said when he turned around and walked out the room followed by his servants.

The young boy walked fast heading to the King's office followed by his servants. Why would the Royal healer meet his father is he unwell, is there something that his father keeping from him, those are the question that running around the child's head while walking to the corridor of the palace.

Everyone inside the palace knew that the young Crown Prince is very close with the King and  they have a good relationship as father and son, in fact, the royal family is a good example of a happy family and everyone adored their royal family and respect them.

The Crown Prince is nearing the King's office when he saw the royal healer step out of the room and bowed while the door close.

"Sir Noah." The boy called out when he saw the door closed.

"Crown Prince" the man on his white robe bowed and greeted him.

"How is my father? Is there any problem" he asked the man in front of him.

The man raises head and looks at the young prince and smiled at him. "Nothing to worry about Crown Prince, the King's health is in perfect condition don't you worry," the healer answered him with a smile.

"Then why are you here?" he asked with a frown

"I came to see the King to show my gratitude for inviting me here and my family to celebrate the Crown Prince birthday," the royal healer answered him. The young boy nodded to the man and he felt relieved that his father is alright, that's when he notices a small figure hiding at the back of his leg and he stared at the small figure.

Noah followed the Crown Prince gaze and saw him staring at the boy behind his legs he smiled and patted the child on his head, "Your Highness this is my child, he comes here with me to celebrate your birthday," the man said when he saw the Crown Prince attention is still at his child, "Little falcon you said you want to greet the Crown Prince on his birthday now is your chance," Noah said coaxing his son to greet the boy in front of them.

The young child lifted his head and look at his father with hopeful eyes. "Can I father?" the child asks with his shy voice. He saw his father nods at him and he smiles back. The child went from his hiding palace walk in front of his father, he bowed and greeted the Crown Prince "Good morning Crown Prince, Happy Birthday, my name is Syl Langley, Nice meeting you," he said after lifting his head with a smile on his face.

The Crown Prince stared at the pretty face in front of him, with doe-like eyes with a unique color that he could only see at the royal healer's eyes, with rosy cheeks and cute little nose. He then remembered what his father told him last time they had a serious conversation about his future.