CHAPTER LXV

Everyone was startled when they heard what the consort said after checking the King's wound but no one uttered a single word, they just waited for the consort to say more.

Syl got up from his place and face the Earl of Seville and his wife, he went and stand in front of them. " Lady Bel would you mind preparing two basins of boiled water and bring it here?" he asked the wife of the earl politely.

"I will bring it here, if you'll excuse me," Belinda answered her friend and hurriedly went out of the room.

Syl turned to the Earl who was watching the retreating back of his wife. "My Lord," he said to call the Earl's attention and when the Earl looks at him he continued, "Do you have a table as high as my waist? And where we can lay the King, and if you have, can you please bring it here," he asked him.

"I think we do have one, I'll go get someone to bring it here." the Earl answered him and went out of the room. When the Earl went out and close the door behind him, Syl nods at Ren, and Ren immediately goes to the door and lock it. When Syl was sure that no one will disturb him he turned to the people who he knew were eager to ask him questions.

"What I said earlier is true, if I'm one day late the King will die the next day," Syl looks at the three people in front of him all of them had a grim look at their faces.

"How could that be? My brother's body was trained to overcome any poisons even the strongest one out there," Nick said who cannot believe that his brother will scumbag just because of this poison.

"It's not actually the poison that's killing him, what you said is right, the King's body were trained to withstand any poison there is, especially this one. The poison is poorly made and it can't kill the King in one go, but it's still related with it" Syl stated while he went to his bag and take out a vial with a clear substance and he also pulls a glass plate and a needle, he open the vial and put a little bit of the clear substance on the glass plate and he walks towards Archid and sit beside him, he put the glass plate at the side and takes out one of the Kings's hand and they watch him prick a needle at one his finger, then he drops the blood on the glass plate. Everyone's attention is at the Consort when they heard Nathan asked Syl. "What do you mean?"

Syl looks at Nathan when he heard him speak and answered him. "It's the infection on his wounds that is killing him, though the poison didn't go to his system directly but it stayed on his wounds and that is the one that prevents it to heal, and because of that the wound is excreting toxin on his blood and that is what's killing His Majesty," Syl explain to them while he watches the blood mix with the clear substance turn in too blue.

"Oh, you really living up with your title," he said while looking at the pale face of the King. The three heard him but they don't understand what he met, they sometimes don't understand this consort of their King

"How can we save the King then?" Gerard asks the consort while staring at the unconscious body of his friend, he partially blaming himself that this happens to Archid, if only he was with him, he probably be able to intercept that arrow, his not blaming anyone but himself. Nathan looks at his friend he knew exactly what the other one is thinking he made a mental note to talk to him after this ordeal is finished.

"I have to carve the poison from his flesh, I saw it earlier and by the looks of it, it's the only way that I can take the poison out of his flesh, it's going to bloody mess, that is why I need your help. All of you" Syl said while he looks at each of them.

"What do we need to do?" Prince Nick asked eagerly.

"I need blood," he said plainly and continued ," I will transfer it to the King's system so it can replace the infected blood," .

The three look at each other, it was the Prince who decided to speak first. "You can get as much as you want from me," the prince said full of determination.

"You can take from me too," Gerard said without any hesitation

"I'm willing to give mine too," Nathan said with the same intensity as the two.

"You really lucky to have these people in your life I hope you know that conceited King," Syl murmured to the unconscious King.

He stood up and went to his bag again, he took three glass plates and repeated what he did earlier with the first one. "It's a good thing that all three of you are willing to give your blood but I just can't get blood from anyone, you should be compatible with him, that is why I have this to check if you have the same blood type as the King," he explained while he handles them the glass plate and a needle.

"All you need to do is to puncture your finger with the needle and drop the blood on the glass plate and wait for the color to appear, its simple, if yours turn to red or yellow then it's a no but if it turns blue it's a yes and I'm going to take blood from you," he said while the three did what he told them to do.

"What will happen if you put the wrong blood to the King?" Nathan asks while he stared at his own glass plate.

"It's simple, His Majesty will die," he said with a shrug of his shoulder. Nathan gulp on what he heard and how the consort reacted to his question.

"What if none of them is compatible with His Majesty?" it was Ren who asked this time who's been quiet all this time.

"Then you're going to get that blood from me, and you together with Nathan will do the procedure," Syl answered nonchalantly.

Ren gulp when he heard what his brother said, he just hope that one of these people with him has the same blood as the King,

"What do you mean when you said that we're going to get the blood from you? Do you have the same blood as the King?" Nathan asks with curiosity.

"No, I don't have the same blood as him, but my blood can adopt with the King's blood so that won't be a problem, it's hard to explain but if I have time I will explain it to you," he said to Nathan and he smiled and nods at him.

"Then why not test him too?" Gerard said while he gestures to Ren who is standing behind him.

Syl raise his left brow when he heard what the general ask but he still answered him anyway. " Ren is too young to give his blood so I excluded him."

"That's right, his too young for this" the prince agreed with the consort and he glared at Gerard.

"Right, like his too young for you" Syl added while he snatches the glass plate from the prince's hand when he saw the color from his glass plate.

"Congratulations! You are truly his brother and I'm going to get blood from you," he said with a smile on his face.