CHAPTER 18: Behind the Waterfalls

Syl was so mesmerized by his surroundings. He was currently inside a cave full of algae that are already extinct in his time. This algae has so many medical uses it is called Spirulina.

Syl stumbles upon this when he found the cave that he was searching for weeks that will lead him to the capital but this cave has 3 passageways. He decided to follow his instinct and he choose to go to one of the passageways that he thought that will lead him to capital but what he saw is the cave full of healing algae.

Syl didn't know that this cave is under the waterfalls in the woods until he saw the cascading water in the entrance of the cave.

"Wow so pretty," he said feeling awed on the sight in front of him. Syl decided to walk through it and he was greeted by a sight that he never would expect.

Lady Amanda and the King are both naked in the water they were intimate with each other that they didn't notice that there is someone on the other side of the waterfalls.

Seriously they even do it at this time, the King has stamina!, he thought to himself quite feeling disgusted on what he saw. He can't help but snort and that's what called the attention of Lady Amanda when she opens her eyes she saw a figure backing out under the waterfalls.

"Ahh..." she shouted wide-eyed while pointing to the waterfalls.

"What?!" Archid looks at her and asks quite irritated.

"There is someone in there, at the falls, I saw it," she said sounding scared. The King turned around. His guard was already at the side of the falls when they heard the lady shouts. Swords in hand and ready to attack, the King raised his hand signaling them to stay still. "Who's there? Show yourself!!" he commanded.

"Shit!" Syl cursed silently when he heard Lady Amanda shouted. Then he heard the King commands for him to come out. Syl was so irritated, he hates being ordered by anyone. "Fine!!" he shouted back.

Archid was taken aback when he heard the person shouted back at him. Then that person emerges from the cascading water. He instantly recognized this person because he was the one who occupied his mind last night until this morning. And now here he is looking so tempting while water cascading to his slender figure. He can see his body through his wet shirt those pink and perk nipples are so inviting. His skin looked so delicate and smooth to touch. He didn't notice that he was staring so long until he heard someone speak.

Syl notices how the King looks at him, especially at his chest he felt a chill because of that stare and he covered his chest with his arms by crossing them. Syl bowed to the King first before speaking, "Your majesty, I'm sorry for disturbing your moment I didn't mean to, you know," he trailed off looking at the King.

The King just looks at him not saying anything. It irritates Syl that he can't understand what on his mind he was just there looking at him amused. He feels like the King is laughing at him and because of that, he cannot stop himself to be annoyed at him.

"Alright, look here, I really didn't mean to sneak on you guys, I was in there," he pointed to the falls. "Under that falls there is a cave I was there, getting these," and he showed him the algae.

"I didn't know that you both are here when I came out and I saw you I decided just to hide but unluckily she saw me," he explained to him. "You don't have to worry about me, my eyes are not that innocent at all, I've seen much more than that and I promise, that my lips are sealed, no one will know what I saw today," he said while he smiled knowingly to the King.

The King still didn't say anything but instead his expression change. If earlier he looks amused but now his face was blank. Syl didn't know how to react to this. He decided it's time for him to go home he is starting to get cold.

"I think I should go now Your Majesty, so you can continue with your business," he said teasingly. He turns his back and left the water. When he was out of the water he felt cold. He realized that his clothes were to thin and it's also getting late. He was about to leave when someone suddenly grabs him so hard that he stumbles back into a hard chest of the angry looking King.

What his angry at me now? Is he that frustrated that his so pissed at him because he disturbed them? he thought with a sigh. He tried to pry himself away from the King but he just held him tighter and he was surprised when the King grabs his waist to bring him closer to him.

Syl was starting to get confused about why is the King doing this to him. What makes matter worst is that the King is still naked and he, on the other hand, is wearing thin clothes. He can almost feel something hard touching his stomach and that makes him so worried.

Archid felt the uneasiness of his prey that makes him more excited. He leans over to his ear and grabs Syl plump butt. "You said that you are not that innocent right? Mind showing me what you know," And he whispered into Syl's ear.

Archid decided to look at Syl and he's surprised to see him glaring at him while biting his lips. This is not what he expects to see, he was expecting him to look scared and beg him to let him go but this reaction is beyond his expectation.

Syl was so angry with this arrogant man. This is the first time that he was humiliated in his entire life, no one dared to do this to him, and the worst part is, this idiot misunderstood his statement earlier that his eyes were not innocent.

This idiot might think that he had experience when it comes to sex, for all the saint that was holy his a fucking virgin. He doesn't have time to indulge himself to that kind of stuff he was too busy to have that kind of liaison with anyone.

When he said that statement what he meant is that he had seen that kind of act before. In his time he had watch porn, and because of that his harassing him. No one as in no one has ever touched his butt like this, not even his mom!

Syl was so outraged with his situation. He tried pushing the King off him but he didn't even budge. Syl started to panic and he tried pushing him again he even hit his chest with his free hand but nothing happened it only make his hold to him much tighter. "Let me go!!" he shouted and he glared at the King harder.

Archid is enjoying the scene before him. "You dare to shout at me," he said with a raised brow to his prey. "Yes I did," Syl answered him angrily. " Let me go!" he shouted again. "You want me to let you go?" Archid asked him with a mocking voice. "Don't you hear what I just said? Or are you deaf Your Majesty," he answered him sarcastically.

Archid knew that this bunny is already scared of him but still choose to fight back. "I said let me go you pervert!!" Syl shouted again.

What Archid hate the most is someone being disrespectful and calling him names. "What did you just say?" he asked while tightening his hold to Syl.

Syl felt a chill down to his spine when he heard his tone but he braced himself. I said "let me go you pervert," he said slowly with a menacing voice.

That was the last straw for Archid, he will teach this guy a lesson for disrespecting him. He grabbed the back of Syl's head so tight and slammed his lips to him.

"Hmm..." that's the only thing that he heard himself say when the King kisses him so hard he was forcing him to open his mouth. Syl was left dumbfounded he didn't know how to react on this.

He stayed rooted in his place while the King is busy assaulting his lips. His eyes grew wide when he felt his hand fondling his butt. That's when he returned to his senses and bite the king's lip. He doesn't care if he died right now, but no one can do this to him against his will. He will never let himself get taken advantage off without him fighting back.

Archid let go of Syl when he bit him and push him off. Syl then runs away as fast as he can without looking back he was too scared to look back.

The guard was about to follow Syl but Archid races his hand to stop them. He just watches his consort runaway as he wipes the blood on his lip. "Let's go home I want to rest,"