CHAPTER 23: Beautiful Seller

Archid together with his friends and Lady Amanda decided to visit the capital market place. This is where all the people of the capital shops for their daily needs. You can find anything that you need in this market place.

"So Lady Amanda are you also interested in the beauty cream that all the ladies on the capital are talking about?" Nathan asked the woman in front of them that has been clinging to the king since they meet each other on the way to the market place.

Lady Amanda looks back at him and she nodded slightly, "Yes, I heard that it make your skin smooth and glowing. I saw one of my friends used it and her skin become smooth though not smooth as mine but still I want to see it and try it myself," she answered him

Nathan and Nick just look at each other and shrugged, sometimes this lady's self-confidence is so high for her own good. Nathan thought.

"How about you Lord Nathan what makes you leave the royal hospital? I heard that you hardly leave that place?" she asked him back

"I heard there is a new apothecary here and base on what I heard his selling different kind of medicine and its effectiveness is really fast. That's what I've heard. I was just curious if is this true," Nathan said.

"And I heard that the person is a beauty," the Prince butted in with a cheeky smile on his face.

"There is it!" shouted by the one of Lady Amanda's servant boy. They all looked at the direction where the servant boy pointed and they saw a familiar face standing in the front of the stall happily handling his products and receiving the buyer's payment and sometimes jest with his other customer.

Nathan and Nick looked amazed when they saw the Consort of Jasmine doing his business with the town's people. He looks like he's was enjoying his interaction with the people. They don't know how to describe him. He doesn't look like he lives inside the palace. He was wearing a plain long sleeve shirt, brown breeches, and black boots while his hair is pulled up and his even wearing eyeglasses.

They did not imagine that the hard-headed Consort of Jasmine who always bickers with the King can also look like this, friendly and who can laugh without sounding fake, Inside the palace this Consort was always aloof, who is always on guard, they were used to his cheeky smile or his sneers and the regular recipient of that is the King and to see him like this is new for them.

"So he's the famous beautiful seller of the market place," Gerard said while they all stared at the laughing face of the consort.

"I think he is," Nathan answered without looking away from the consort.

Lady Amanda's reaction is different she was disgusted to find Syl in the market place. Is this how poor his household is, to sell his cheap goods to earn scraps, He brings disgrace to the royal family, she thought.

Archid, on the other hand, is having mix emotion, at first, he was surprised to see what his Consort is up to. He knew that he's going to be here, he always keeps tracks on his activity inside and outside the palace, he knew this is his fifth day outside the palace.

Actually, this is the main reason why he asked his friends to go out with him and visit this place because he was intrigued by what was he doing outside the palace. He was amazed to see him this free and unguarded with the town's people. He was talking with them as if he's been doing this for a long time. They even joked with them and surrounded by men and women and he was giving them this genuine smile of his. These are the things that he won't show him and I some reason it makes him feel irritated all of a sudden.

He's also angry to see him selling in the market place. This is not what he expected him to do. He expected him to wonder in every shop and buy the things that he wanted, not like this. Is he not provided enough to do this, Is he doing this on purpose? What if the people find out that one of his consort was here outside the market place not as a buyer but a vendor, the King thought angrily

"What is he trying to prove? Is he trying to embarrass the royal family?" he heard what Lady Amanda said and it added with his anger.

Archid was about to storm towards Syl but was held back by Gerard. Gerard was always on guard whenever he was with Archid, he knows his friend too well. His uncle once told him to watch over Archid when they were out. He is too impulsive, that is why when he saw the looks on the King's face he's ready to stop him.

Archid glared to his general when he stopped him. Gerard saw this, he immediately let go of him and bowed. "Your Majesty, I'm sorry for stopping you but you have to relax, Remember we are outside we are at the capital people are watching. Every move that you make will be judged by the people and will affect the royal family," he explained.

Archid eyes calmed and he nodded to Gerard with understanding, He has to think about how to approach him without creating a scene, he thought.

Amanda, on the other hand, is disappointed that the King was calm again she was hoping for him to be angry with Syl and embarrassed him in the front of these people.

"I have an idea," Nick suddenly said. "Hey, Syl!!" Nick shouted from his place with a wave of his hand. Gerard and Nathan facepalm at the same time, while his brother the King rolled his eyes at him and Lady Amanda look clueless.

Nick just shrugged his shoulder to them. "At least I got his attention,"

"Yes not just his attention but all the people around him, really nick sometimes I think if you a really a prince or just an idiot," Nathan sass at him.

Syl heard someone called his name, he looks at the place where he thought he heard the voice and there he saw Nick looking like an idiot waving at him together with Nathan the royal healer, the perverted King, the lady witch, and a fierce looking man beside the King who looks annoyed to the idiot waving prince.

"Shit! What the fuck are they doing here?" he cursed while he whispered yelled beside Ren, who was clueless at first but when he looks at the place where Syl was staring. His eyes become wide, it almost pops out from there socket.

"Oh shit! We're in trouble," he can't help but to cursed like his brother, especially when he saw the look at the Kings face he felt a chill down to his spine. It makes him what to go back to his mother's womb and never come out.