CHAPTER 6: Waking up and Trouble

Syl woke up gasping. He opened his eyes and sat up. His heart pounding so hard and he is almost out of breath like he just ran a marathon. He's still rubbing his chest when he notices that his sight is not clearing everything is still blurry.

He tried to look at his surrounding by squinting his eyes, but nothing happened so he takes a deep breath to clear his mind and he tries again with a blurry vision, he looks around then he notice that nothing looks familiar,  now he's sure that he is not in his room because he could see the door.

Unlike his own room, there is no way to see the door because it is downstairs, his bed is on the second floor of his room so it's impossible for him to see the door right away,

Now that he is sure that he is not in his own place he decided to touch himself.  Everything seems familiar except for his hair it is longer than what he expected and the clothes that he's wearing it not familiar at all. "Shit so everything is real!" he cursed when he realized his problem.

First what happened is not a dream he really is brought from the past and met his past self and now his here. Second his literally blind he can't see anything right now.

"What a way to wake up in a strange place," He muttered to himself irritably, "this sucks waking up in a strange place without  proper eyesight how can I go on with this," he thought disappointedly. Hope he has eyeglasses.

He decided to extend his both arms to feel his surrounding and he carefully stood up from the bed. He's trying to feel if there is a side table beside his bed and then he knocks something out and it fell on the floor.

"Shit!!" He suddenly exclaimed. Then he heard a growl around the room and a door opening. "Master what happened?" asked by a person who sounded afraid. He looked at the place he thought the sound came from. "I was trying to find my glasses but I can't seem to find it anywhere," he answered. And he heard the growl again.

The person outside the door didn't dare to come inside because right now he's afraid with his master's pet that was looking anxious and scary. So he decided to answer him by the door. "Master, did you try looking it beside your pillow? You always put it there, didn't you?" he said.

"Ahh your right!!" he acted silly and that he suddenly remember something. He immediately searched for it with his hand beside the pillow and like the person said the eyeglasses were there,  he hurriedly put the glasses on because the growling sound is sounding fiercer every second.

When he looked around he saw a pale looking man beside the door he looks younger than him. His hair was tied in a neat ponytail and his wearing clothes that wear by the people who serve the monarch during this time.

Then they heard the growl again and that person flinched. "Mas.. master what wrong with snow? Why is she acting like that?" he questioned him.

Snow... his eyes become round remembering that Syl at this time has a pet dog named snow he suddenly felt excited because since he was a child he wants to have a pet dog but because his mother is allergic with dogs he can't have one.

He looked around but to his surprised what he thought is a dog is actually a wolf dog. It was really big, it almost reached his waist and its fur is white as snow and it has blue eyes that look at him angrily. When he tried to come near her. She bared her teeth at him. This causes him to stop and think.

Maybe snow is confused maybe she felt that something is different with his master. So he decided to calm the wolf-dog by calling it by her name softly.

"Hey snow what's wrong?" he said softly not trying to come near him. "It's me Syl," she stopped baring her teeth but still look hostile towards him. He braved himself and reach his hand to the wolf dog. He tried coaxing it again by calling her name.

"Snow come on it's me," It seems to be working because snow walks slowly towards him and smell his hand. He calmed himself so she will feel relax towards him and she slightly lick his hand.

Then he decided to crouch and lean forward and patted the wolf dogs head. And he stared at her eyes they look at each other for a while and snow lean forward to him and lick his face. He smiled and hugged snow back.

"Thank god she's ok," he heard a voice sounded so relieved and when he looked at the door he saw the young man sitting on the floor hands on his chest and some tears streaming from his cheek though he seems like crying, and he looks happy at the same time.

Their eyes meet and they laugh with each other. The guy stood up and walk towards him he held his hand to him to help him stand up. When their hand touched he felt overwhelmed that he almost cried.