CHAPTER XCI

"They're on their way," Eleanor said after freeing her white dove at the balcony

"I hope they have a safe trip on their way," Bhaer answered who was beside him who's looking outside. "I heard that the Regent already sent people to escort the procession in Woodsville" he continued after a while and looked at the person beside him.

Eleanor let a small laugh and shakes her head after hearing this. "Those people are really impatient to grasp the throne as their own, they cannot wait to secure their place, I want to see where that kind of greed will get them,"

****
"Ren where are we?" Syl asks his brother when he woke up from his sleep.

"Hi, brother, Did you sleep well?" Ren greeted him with a smile. "We're still on the road but Sir Gerard just told me that we are approaching the Hyatt Forest in a while,"

At the beginning of the procession from Bocchana village, Syl tried to shut his eyes to get some sleep and he just woke up now, "How long did I sleep?" he asked again.

Ren reaches inside his pocket and took out a silver round thing and open the top of it then look at Syl, " You've been sleeping for three hours brother, why are you hungry we have sandwiches and water here,"

Syl looks at the thing on Ren's Hand carefully, that things look familiar if his not mistaken that thing is a pocket watch. He doesn't remember Ren owning a pocket watch and he's sure that his not the one who gave that thing to him.

"Ren what's that on your hand?" he asked him while he helps himself for a bag of water.

"Ahh this," Ren's face turns red looking at the thing in his hand he didn't know why but his heart skips a beat thinking about the person who gave the pocket watch and takes him quite a while to answer Syl.

Syl looks at his red face and his brow starts to twitch. "Ren, what wrong? Don't you what to tell what's that and when did you get that?" he asked sounded worried. "It's alright if you don't want to tell me," he continued and shrug his shoulder.

Ren who saw his brother reaction and he immediately shakes his head, "It's not like that brother, It was Prince Nicholas who gave me this before he left the village, he said that it's a token of him to me, I don't understand why he gave me this and I feel uneasy about this thing, I don't know if it's alright for me to have this kind of thing in my hand, I'm just afraid on what will you think about me," he said hurriedly sounding afraid that Syl almost didn't hear his last words.'

Syl leans on his seat and looks at Ren who had his head down not looking at him and sigh. "Oh that bastard really dared to make a move with my little brother," he thought while he remembers the look on his brother's face earlier and he sighed again.

Ren who was waiting for his brother's response with his bowed head heard the sigh that his brother did and his whole body stiffens, "Is he angry at me for accepting this from the Prince," he thought while trying not to cry.

Syl notice his reaction and said "Ren, I'm not angry at you and I will never be," he said softly.

Ren raises his head slowly and look at Syl, "really brother?" he asked shyly,

Syl answered with a nod and a smile on his face, and Ren smiled back at him. "Actually, it's a good thing that you accepted that gift, it's useful for us because it's really hard not knowing what time it is and do you know that stuff in your hand is really rear, only reach people and nobles are able to have that thing,"

Ren paled after hearing that from his brother, "when Prince Nick gave this pocket watch to him, he initially didn't what to accept it because this thing look quite expensive and it's not proper for him to accept such gift, but the Prince said that it's not that expensive and anyone can have it and he said that he can help his brother with it, that is why he reluctantly accept it. And now hearing from his brother that this thing in his hand his rear it suddenly felt like that it was hot and he want to immediately give it back to the original owner, but his brother said that it's also useful for them, what should he do with it?" he thought to himself while staring at the pocket watch.

"Brother, should I give it back?" Syl Ren asked him with a serious face, Syl brows raised, "Why would you, didn't I said that it's a good that you accepted it, next time that the Prince give you things I advise you to accept it all without any hesitation especially if you think that thing will be beneficial for your survival," he said with ambiguous smile on his face he leans and forward and place his elbow on his knee and put his chin on the back of his hand, and look straight at Ren.

"But what will you do if the Prince offer his heart to you will you accept it? little brother?" he said sounding serious and sneered when he saw the surprised look at his brother's face.

"Why, why would the Prince offer his heart to me, that... that's impossible brother please don't joke like that," Ren said very embarrassedly on what his brother ask him that his face and neck turned red. He knows that his brother is just teasing him, "Brother please stop teasing me,"

Syl smiled on how innocent this brother of his and hope that he will always stay like this but he knows that the wolf is eyeing this brother of his, "Ren if that time really comes remember this, always follow this," he said while he pointed at his brother left chest "If you don't what to then don't accept it and if you want then do it never listen to anyone but yourself, got that?" he continued.

Ren looks at the serious face of his brother and nodded, "brother you don't have to be worried about that because the prince will never be interested in me I'm not pretty and smart as you," he said to himself.

"You think so?" he said with a smile and was about to ask about the things that happened while he was asleep but the carriage suddenly stop and saw Nathan stop beside the window and nodded at him.

"What happened? Why are we stopping?" he asked Nathan wondering what happened outside.

"We've got company Consort Syl, the people that the Regent sent are in the entrance of the forest waiting for us," Nathan answered him looking at the place where the people are.

Syl can't stop himself to stick his head out of the window and look outside after hearing what Nathan said, and there he saw soldiers from the palace riding their horses with armors and weapons in their hand. And he saw Gerard in front of the procession he saw him unsheathed his sword and face the people in front of them. "Who are you? Who send you?" he heard him ask.