CHAPTER 45: Stating Ownership

Archid went inside the room quietly he walks toward the lying consort who is still wearing his sleeping clothes like the last time that he went here. He's enjoying the look on his consort's face when it changes in a different kind of expression.

Syl kept his eyes close he is still deep in his thoughts on how to find the previous lover. "Come on just give me a sign," Syl suddenly voice his thoughts. Then suddenly out of nowhere he smells something strange, it smells like sandalwood and pine and it calms him.

"What sign?" Archid asks when he heard Syl utter those word earlier. Syl immediately sat up and open his eyes when he heard a voice that is so familiar with him, he already knew who it is. "Your Majesty you're here again?" he said disinterestedly with an irritated look on his face.

Archid saw the look on the consort face and felt quite disappointed though he didn't show it on his face. He wondered when can this consort receives him with a smile on his face. This consort really hold grudges so well and he knew that it was his fault why Syl can't forgive him. He understand but he won't admit it in front of the consort.

"I came here with Prince Nick and the Princes we have something to tell you," he informed Syl who is still sitting on the floor. He looks around the room and found nothing, "and where are they exactly Your Majesty?" he asked while looking up at the King.

Archid thought that Syl looks beautiful with his confused face while sitting on the floor with his hair unkempt while wearing his white sleeping clothes. He looks so innocent and he can help but to smile at him. "They're in the backyard with everyone. I told them to wait for us in there," he answered Syl.

Syl was surprised when he saw the King smiles at him while he talks with him. This man is really handsome, especially if he always smile like that, void of malice or ill intention and he actually smell nice I never notice that before. I'm just too busy bickering with him. Then he remembers what he said before he opened his eyes. Is that a sign? He shakes his head Nah.. it can be the previous never had a pleasant memory with this rake so it wasn't him. He thought to himself.

"Is there something wrong?" Archid asked when he saw Syl shake his head. "No nothing I'm fine" Syl answered him. The King nods at him while he offers his hand to help him stand. "Come on let's not keep them waiting, the children are actually excited to see you," he told him.

Syl looks at the King's hand, he pondered for a while but still decided to take it. "Thank you Your Majesty," He said with an awkward smile. "Let's go?" he asked the King. But before he could walk the King pulled his hand that was still holding the King's hand. He was shocked to realize that they are both not letting go of their hands. He pulled his hand from the King feeling the heat from his face because of embarrassment, but the King is still not letting go. "Your Majesty my hand," he asked with a frown on his face. The King looks at they're entwine hands and instantly let go of him.

Syl was about to turned his back from the King but was grab again. "Your Majesty?" he asked him confusedly?

"Are going outside wearing that?" the King asked him. He looks at his attire and he felt nothing wrong about it. "Yes Your Majesty I'm at my own house so I think it is fine" he answered the King.

"No it's quite cold outside," Archid said while removing his robe and put it around Syl.

Syl was shocked at what the King just did. He put his robe on him. Syl tried removing it from him. "Your Majesty I'm fine you don't have to do this and besides this is not right. No one is allowed to wear the King robe please remove it from me," he said feeling quite anxious and while trying to remove the robe from him, but the King prevented his hands and tighten it around him. "Its fine where inside your villa no one can see and I trust the people here and I'm the one who put it on you so its fine relax," the King answered him.