CHAPTER 105 : Helga's Prophecy

"How is the Queen Dowager?" it was Nick who asks after everyone left after the meal. The only people that are left are the King, Morgan, Gerard, Nathan, and him. Syl chooses to leave with Ren and the children to catch up with the them.

Morgan looks at the two brothers in front of him. "She didn't want to leave the palace. She needs to protect your family's legacy. She is still holding on because she knew that once she leaves the palace everything will change, Helga and her son will rule that's the thing that she wants to prevent from happening."

"They have so much appetite, they actually want to take the things that are not meant for them. They are not even next qualified to inherit the house of the West and still wants to be King! They don't have the qualification!" Archid said with a sneer on his face, and everyone felt a chill when they see the look on his face.

"Jasper doesn't have any right to inherit the house of West for what my father told me before this Jasper Langley was just an adopted son of the family who grew up as a young master under the care of the former West leader and his wife. Why would his son wants to even usurp the throne from you, and why would he rebel" Nathan said curiously

"That is because of a prophecy that Helga told him. In the great King's time, they said that there was a prophecy from the heaven send to the maidens that no one knows except the great King and the three heads of the houses."

"Are you talking about that prophecy?" Archid asks with one of his brows slightly raise.       

Morgan stares at the King in front of him and nods. 

Nick looks at Morgan with a puzzled look on his face, "How could that Helga know about the prophecy? For what I've known, only the Royal family and the head of houses knew about that prophecy, so how could the wife of Jasper Langley knew about it?"

"Because Helga is one of the four sacred maidens from the sacred valley," Morgan said with a serious look on his face.

"One of the sacred maiden? I thought that marrying the sacred maiden is what the heaven wants from the royal family to do? Then why she didn't marry one of the leaders of the royal family? Instead, marry the second master of the Langleys?" Archid asks, feeling a bit confused about what happened at that time.

Morgan took a deep breath and started talking, "To be honest, I don't know much about what happened about Helga. All I remember is that Helga was chosen to marry Anthony Klein, the heir of the house of the South. In the year that they were about to get married, it was suddenly cancelled, and Helga disappeared, and since then, we don't know what happened to her. Then the rebellion happened, and that is when she appeared with the leader as his wife. Telling everyone that the royal family were deceiving the people by not telling the prophecy of the heaven,"          

"What is this prophecy that this Helga been talking about?" Archid asks with interest. Thinking that there is something wrong with the prophecy that he knows and the prophecy that she knew.

"They're saying that the heavens wanted to end the reign of the current royal family and change it to a different King, and the heavens want someone that is not a member of the royal family and that Jasper who is the adopted son of the Langley is the rightful heir of the throne. That's what they were saying to the people to join the rebellion,"

"So which one was true?" Nick said after Morgan stops speaking.

"I don't know. Only you royal family and the sacred maidens knew the truth. You can only ask your mother about the true prophecy of the heavens. She and Helga are the only living people who knew true prophecy." Morgan answered him with a smile.

Archid kept quiet after that and kept thinking about the prophecy. He feels that there is something wrong with it. But he just can't pinpoint what was wrong with this prophecy.

"By the way, I still have something important to tell you all, and the Queen Dowager already knew about this. We already found the other two heirs of the head of houses."

Archid snapped his head up and looks at Morgan intently. "Who are they?"

Morgan looks at the shocked look of everyone around him and smiles like an old fox "They are with us for a long time now. No, to be exact, they are with the Consort of Jasmine all this time,"

"Are you talking about the two adopted brothers of the consort? The sons of the former Duke of Lynneville?" Nathan said, who was just quietly listening to them ask immediately.

"Yes, I already saw the marks," Morgan nodded affirmatively.

"My mother told you?" Archid ask

"No, it was your son who told me that he already saw the marks of the heirs on the back of these boys when I was telling him the history of the royal family." 

"This is good news. It's rare to hear good news this time," Gerard said in a good mood.

"Yeah," Nathan looked at him and agreed.

Archid looks at his brother, who turns quiet after hearing about the heirs and saw that the person is staring outside the window, thinking deeply by himself.

"What's the matter?" he asks and touches his brother's shoulder.

Nick looks at his brother for a while and thinking when to tell his brother that he thinks he already found the true leader of House North. He shakes his head, indicating that there's nothing wrong with him. "I'm fine, just thinking of something. I'll tell you some other time,"

"Alright, tell me when you're ready,"

On the other hand.

The children brought him on the river and sat on the ground with the two wolf dogs on their side. While they tell him their stories on what happened to them during the time that was not together.

Syl felt distressed after hearing their stories. These children are all so young. But they have to go through this because of the greed of some people. The life of the royal family is really chaotic. It was a good thing that he prepared early and taught these clever children how to get out of the palace in case of emergency.

"Brother, we followed all your instructions to us," Fredrick said with a proud voice who is sitting opposite him.    

"Yes! We didn't forget how to use all the objects inside the emergency bag," Cain second with a smile and bright eyes, who sit beside Fredrick.

Syl smiles at them and caresses their little faces gently, "I'm proud of my two little adults who took good care of their little brothers," the two boys smile proudly at them.

"Consort, we didn't forget about the song," Shane said, who comfortably sits on Ren's lap, but when he heard that his two older brothers got praise from the consort, he started fidgeting a bit. Eager to be praise as well.

"We sang the song that you teach us so that we don't forget the way to the hidden passageway," Georgie said while holding Syl's cheek with both hands to get his attention.

Syl embraces the little baby in front of him and kisses his head. He also did the same to Shane. "Ahh... My two little babies are so brave, my four little angels are growing so fast, and you make me very proud."

Then Shane turns his head back to look at Ren "How about you big brother? are you proud of us?" Ren, who was quietly listening to them, got question all of a sudden and saw the expectant look at the four little brothers face and smiled warmly at them. "of course big brother is also very proud of you, that I want to give you a big hug, would you hug big brother?"

The children, I look at you, and you look at me and then look at Ren, and they stand up and run towards him and hug him all at the same time. Melodious laughter can hear around them. Syl looks at them with a smile on his face. But a vow is already made on his head. He will work hard to keep this smile on the children's faces.