CHAPTER XCXI

Syl woke up from his dreamless sleep, but he cannot forget the feeling he had before he lost his consciousness. The pain that he felt from the bottom of his heart. The terror he felt with every fiber of his being, but he knows that those were not his own, but every bit of those feeling was engraved in his soul, and He was scared.

Syl blinks his eyes and felt tears running down his cheek, he touches his face and wipe his tears, and took a deep breath and sigh.

"Good, you're awake. I just went outside and look for some food for us." He saw Archid face that was looking down at him.

He props himself up with Archid's help, "Thank you," he said, and Archid didn't say anything and sits beside him, "Here drink some water," and handed him a bamboo shoot with water inside.

He takes it without saying anything, and Archid didn't say anything about want happened to him last night and just handed him some fruit. "Eat this to regain some energy, you will need it we have a long walk to do, we have to hurry and meet Nick. We can't stay here another night or they will find us," he heard him say.

Syl waited for Archid to say anything or even question him on what happened to him last night, but after saying those things. Archid didn't ask him and just continued eating. Syl can't help but wonder this King was never considerate with anyone's feelings, and after what happened to him last night, this person should be asking him tons of questions without any reservation, but right not even a why didn't come out from his mouth.

Syl didn't notice that he was staring at the King, and Archid felt his stares and he looks at him with a questioning look.

Archid knew Syl was waiting for him to ask questions about last night, but he did not want to. After what he saw, he did not want him to remember any bad memories. If he could, he will erase every bit of those memories so that Syl will never shed tears again like what he witnessed last night. He'd rather stay quiet and let Syl wonder  with his little head of his

Syl looked straight on Archid eyes and gave him the same look, Archid just shrug it off and continued eating. Syl eyes went big as a saucer after Archid just brush him off like that, Syl looks at the fruit in front of him and bit on it to know what its taste because  Archid is too keen on eating this and not even opening his mouth to speak.

Syl bit on the fruit with all his resentment with the King, and Archid heard him cough, and something landed on his shoulder.

"Your Majesty, do you want to kill me? This thing to sour, It can kill people!" he scolded after throwing the unknown fruit to the King, and he was still coughing until he got teary-eyed.

Archid looks at the fruit that was thrown at him and takes it from the ground and saw where Syl had his bite, and he can't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?! Did it really amuse you to see me suffer" Syl ask angrily

Archid stops laughing and looks at him with a frown and sigh "So there is something that My clever consort didn't know, this is what you call the changing fruit, it will change its color and taste depends on the weather and now that it's getting colder it turns it color to green and the outside will taste sour. You need to open it to eat it because the inside is sweet." Archid finished speaking and handed him the changing fruit that he open and get up with the bamboo shoots in his hand. "Eat, were leaving when you're done,"

" Where are going?" Syl asks when he saw that Archid was about to leave him in this unknown place. " and where are we?"

Archid look at him, "I found this cave after you passed out and the people who were looking for us went in a different direction, I carried you here I'm just going to get some water." he said while looking at him.

Syl felt bad and felt ashamed in the way he acted and look at the King, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lash out,"

Archid walk toward him and patted his head, "It's fine I should've told you, that really sour for someone to take, I'm sorry, go ahead and eat I'll be back," he said and turn around to go out

"Why don't you ask about last night?" he asked without thinking while looking at Archid's back.

"Because I know you will tell me when you're ready, now enough with the question and eat," Archid answered him left.

"He actually believes that I will tell him," Syl thought to himself with a raised brow and took the fruit and started eating while thinking.

"Those memories this is the first time that I saw it, and it was not even written in the diary, and the previous was so little at that time, Wait, is it the continuation of my dream last time so, the other child in my dream is my fiancé?" he thought to himself

"Ahh fiancé where are you, I have so many questions, why are you not coming back? Are we being hunted back then? Why are we running, who are we running from, who are you?"

"And who am I really?" he asked himself.

Archid didn't leave right away when he went outside to make sure that their surrounding is safe before leaving Syl alone when he heard his consort speak to himself. He heard his every word and felt pained, he clenches his hand so tight that it bleed because he was holding the bamboo shoot.

"He is waiting for me, he's looking for me, he didn't know me, he didn't remember, he didn't even know what his real identity, thus sir Noah didn't tell him anything," Archid thought to himself. Archid raises his head and loosen his hold and relax.

"I need to finish this fight, I need to put him in his right place, My Consort, My little Falcon". He said with resolute eyes staring at the sky.