CHAPTER LXVI

"Now that we know who's going to give his blood let us continue with the preparations," Syl said and he stood up and went to his belongings again the three men watches as brothers busied themselves with their things. They saw the consort took out a long vine and a big glass is attached with it and he handed it to his brother.

"What is that?" Nathan asks when the two walk near them again.

"This?" Syl asks the royal healer and Nathan nodded. "These are the tools that we will use so that we could extract the blood from the Prince. Don't worry these things are safe I already tried it to myself" Syl explained to the people around him who are stunned and speechless except for Ren.

Syl found these vines deep into the woods, when he saw these vines he inspected them truly and examine it if these vines are poisonous or not. When he was sure that the vines are 100% safe he decided to make them as a catheter. In this lifetime the medical materials are not advance yet, so he decided to improvise and this is one of them, the glass that is attached to it were designed by him and he asked the glass maker in the capital to make it just like he designed it to be. He knows that these things will be useful in this place especially to the patients that are dehydrated. He just didn't expect to use it in blood transfusion.

"Prince Nick, I need you to come with Ren he's the one who will get the blood from you, don't worry Ren knows what to do, your safe with him," Syl told the Prince who just keep blinking at what he said.

Prince Nick was awakened from his initial shock when he heard the consort called his name, and when he heard the next words that came from his mouth he was left dumbfounded, he can't believe that his sweet little Ren is also doing this orthodox method that the consort is doing right now, he cannot stop himself to bluttered out the things that he's been thinking about the consort. "Are you a witch?"

"What? A witch, Me?" Sly asks disbelievingly while pointing at himself. He frowned and answered the Prince. "Are you a child still believing at witches and magic?"

"No of course not, is just that this is the first time that I heard and saw this kind of things," Prince Nick said embarrassed on being called as a child by the consort.

"Of course these are the methods that my father wanted to do himself when he was alive, I'm just continuing it for him," Syl explained to the prince. He already thought about this excuse if anyone asks about the things he's been doing. "Are you still up to it? Because we are wasting time with this kind of conversation," Syl said feeling quite irritated.

"Yes, of course, I'm still doing this," Prince Nick answered with a frown on his face. "Come follow me my room is just next door," he told Ren, but before they could go they heard Syl.

"Sir Nathan can you go with Ren, you told me before that you want to learn from me then this the best to time to learn, you can help my brother look for the strongest pulse your much knowledgeable in that method and Ren will be too nervous by himself," Syl said when he saw his brother's eyes flicker for a while he knows that Ren is hesitating to do this if he's not with him and he knows that the healer is eager to learn so why not let him watch and help.

"My brother is right I will be at ease if  I'm with someone who can tell me where the strongest pulse, I've never done this without my brother," Ren said honestly.

"You mean, you're not that sure with your ability then?" they all turn their heads to the one who spoke and that is Gerard who had been quite since earlier.

"No, of course not, I know I could do it, I know my ability but I don't want the Prince to get hurt more if I got the wrong pulse so that is why I need master Nathan's help with this," Ren answered confidently.