CHAPTER LXVIII

Archid is shocked when the person beside him shouted at him, no one ever shouted at him. Instead, of letting go the person beside him after hearing what he said, he tighten his hold on the child's hand and look at him while the boy stared at him too and he already made his decision

"Archid it seems that the person that you intend to marry didn't have the same feelings that you have, You know that I won't permit it if it is against the other ones will," Archid look at his father after hearing what he said and nodded at him.

He turns and faces Syl who already stop struggling beside him and took his other hand. The boy was surprised when he holds his other hand and they look at each other's eyes, the boy cannot hold the blush on his cheeks and decide to hide it by bowing his head. Archid holds the boy's chin and lifted it to see his face. "Will you like to marry me, Syl Langley?"

Archid waited for the boy to answered him back he watches his eyes as it grew wide and it dances because of confusion and it turns calm and he heard him spoke "I said I'm a boy, Your Highness," he said with softest voices that he heard earlier.

"I heard you, and I don't care, I want to marry you, will you?" he asked him again. He watches as the boy look at his father, and the father just nods at his son. Syl looks back at him and stares at him for a while and he smiles at Syl. He watches him as he gulps and he bowed his head.

"All the toys that I have will also be yours," Archid suddenly bluttered out when he saw that the boy in front of him is still not convinced of his intentions. The boy looks up at him, "Really? All of it?" Syl asks him with wide eyes.

"Uhmm..." he answered him with a nod, " and even my books they're all yours if you want, do you like reading? I have a lot," Archid continued while boasting the things that he could give to Syl.

Syl looks at him with excitement dancing in his eyes and he smiles at him. He saw Syl looks at his father again but the royal healer didn't say anything but just give him a smile. Syl looks at him again and asks," You promise that I could read all your books and play with your toys?"

"I promise," Archid answered Syl and he let go of one his hand and put his right hand on his left chest.

"Alright, then I will be your bride Crown Prince," Syl answered him while smiling brightly at him.

Archid smiles widely and take Syl's hand again and said "Good," then they both face the King with a smile. "You heard him Your Majesty, he agreed," Archid stated proudly to his father.

His father looks at him fondly and nod, "I heard it very clearly Crown Prince Archid and I'm proud of you, but remember to fulfill your promise to our little falcon alright," his father told him and he got up from his chair and walk in front of them and he touches both of their heads indicating that his accepting their union. "What are you still doing here? Go find your Queen mother and tell her the good news," the King told his son.

Archid nods at his father and pulled Syl with him so they can go to her mother's room and introduce him. He knew that his father the King and Syl's father followed them out and he heard them talking.

"Your Majesty, are you sure this is alright, they're both young," he heard the royal healer ask his father.

"This is good, like you said they're still young, they might change their minds in time but for now let the children be happy," his father answered his friend.

"I will never change my mind," Archid murmured to himself while he tightens his hold on his future bride.

When Archid found his mother he saw her with a woman who looks exactly like the one beside him, and from there he learned that she is Syl's mother. Both mothers were shocked at first when the Crown Prince told them that his father allowed him to take Syl as his bride. At first Syl's mother wants to object but her husband told him that the King already accepted the union and her son also agreed with it and with a heavy heart she accepted it too with a sigh.