406

3pm in Switzerland. Hye Kyo and her assistant exited the airport together. Jennie had told her that Lisa's people would be waiting for her and they were to be dressed in brown coats and black caps with a newspaper in their hands. On their chest would be a badge with Manoban Entertainment's Italian name written on it.

So, as soon as Hye Kyo walked out of the airport, she immediately spotted Lisa's people. Knowing that she now had assistance, she let go of her nervousness and relaxed.

"President Hye Kyo...that's the man that is picking us up..." her secretary said as she pointed to a man wearing a black trenchcoat and holding a sign.

"You go ahead and confirm. I don't understand Italian," Hye Kyo deliberately instructed. In reality, she just wanted her secretary to let down her guard; she had actually studied quite a few languages in school.

"OK," her secretary rushed over to the man and whispered something. She then turned around and waved at Hye Kyo, "President Hye Kyo, it's all fine."

Hye Kyo nodded her head and walked over. Meanwhile, Lisa's people trailed behind...

"President Hye Kyo, please this way." Outside the airport, Hye Kyo's secretary opened the door to a Lincoln Limousine for Hye Kyo to board.

Hye Kyo looked at the man and then looked at her secretary before she happily boarded the car and sat down like there was nothing wrong.

"President Hye Kyo, the farm we are heading to will take 2 hours by car. You can have a nap if you want."

"OK," Hye Kyo nodded. Via the rearview mirror, she spotted a car following behind, so she pretended to have a nap.

Afterwards, her secretary said to the driver in Italian, "What time do you plan to make a move?"

"On the way to the farm, we will come across a dangerous three-way crossroad. The terrain is extremely difficult and there are criminal groups from Eastern Europe that commit robbery and ransom in that area all-year-round...give her a glass of wine, the wine contains tranquilizer."

A surprised look appeared on the secretary's face, but she quickly contained her emotions. With her trembling hands, she poured Hye Kyo a glass of red wine while she was sleeping.

"President Hye Kyo, would you like some wine?"

Hye Kyo slowly opened her eyes and nodded, "Pass it here."

Hye Kyo received the tall wine glass and gently closed her lips over the rim of the glass, pretending to take a sip, before returning it to her secretary.

She then closed her eyes and pretended to fall asleep...

"OK, we're good," seeing Hye Kyo had fallen asleep the secretary finally relaxed. "Don't blame me for doing this President Hye Kyo, but Miss Kim has treated me really well..."

Hye Kyo remained still. It appeared she had been put into a deep sleep because of the tranquilizer in her wine. After double checking that she was completely knocked out, the secretary turned and said to the driver, "Don't treat her too ruthlessly..."

"This is not your concern."

The car continued to race forward, but Hye Kyo did not show any signs​ of waking up. After one hour of driving, they finally reached the so-called dangerous three-way crossroad. Standing at the crossroad was someone ready to meet with them.

The driver stopped the Lincoln Limousine and placed Hye Kyo inside a black bag before carrying her out and handing her over to the man, "Deal with this."

The secretary watched as Hye Kyo was taken away and closed her eyes nervously. Her palms were sweaty as her hands trembled.

Especially when she heard the words, 'deal with this'...