526

"Are you saying that I'm not allowed to get revenge?" President Fan asked unhappily, "That's completely unfair!"

Luckily, Doyeon had already headed into the gorge and Jennie couldn't possibly locate her any time soon. This was his only consolation.

However, he had no idea that Doyeon had already returned to the village on her own.

After returning to the village, the first thing that Doyeon heard was that Jisoo had been looking everywhere for her. She knew that she had done something wrong by Jennie, but she didn't want to share her unhappiness.

However, Jisoo quickly received news that Doyeon had returned to the hostel. As soon as he saw her again, he finally relaxed.

"Did you know that you caused us to go on quite a search? Because of you, the Madam and President Fan were one step away from pointing guns at each other."

"So, the two brothers that were following me were sent by President Fan?" Doyeon finally understood why she had been lured into the gorge.

"What do you think? At least you didn't disappoint us and still maintained your sense of judgment. The Madam didn't waste her time protecting you in the end..."

"So, have you guys caught the two men yet?" Doyeon asked.

"We've already pinpointed their location. Do you want to play with them?" Jisoo asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course," Doyeon replied as she raised her head. She would never let go of an opportunity like this. Especially since these guys tried to trick her with Lucas's name.

"As for Lucas, you shouldn't worry too much, we will definitely hear from him."

"I know," Doyeon replied confidently. "I can feel that he's still alive. He's definitely still alive."

"Great, let's go then. The two men are currently eating in the dining room," Jisoo said as he glanced towards the dining room.

"Go greet them first. I'll be right over."

Jisoo nodded his head and led his men towards the dining room. He then sat down right beside the two men, "According to the hostel owner, the two of you have been trailing Doyeon for a good few days now."

As soon as the two men saw Jisoo, they immediately recognized him, so they began to avoid his gaze...

"Are you speaking to the wrong people?"

"Weren't you the ones that lured Doyeon into the gorge? And weren't you the ones that pretended to be shepherds?" Jisoo laughed as he crossed his arms. "President Fan's men don't seem very smart."

Realizing that their identities had been exposed, the two men did not hide anymore as they straightforwardly replied, "There's no point mocking us, we each work for our own bosses. Doyeon has already headed into the gorge. If you are capable, you should go bring her back. Who knows, she might have already been eaten up by a wild animal by now."

"Do you really think that Superstar Media's people would be as brainless as the two of you?" Jisoo laughed as he pointed to their heads.

"What are you trying to say?"

Jisoo looked behind the two men and pointed his chin towards the distance, "Have a look for yourself..."

The two men turned around at the same time and saw Doyeon walking towards them, unscathed.

The two men were so shocked that their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets...

"This...how's this possible?"