595

"But Grandfather, even if you've setup a flawless trap and done all you can to ruin 'The Ant Queen 2', you will still lose in the end because they are both very talented people."

"As long as you don't expose this information, that's all you need to do. Dear shareholders, just wait for the film to turn into a big hit!" Elder Wang said arrogantly.

Not everyone was like Jackson; they didn't all rely on their true capabilities when aiming for success.

After all, shareholders simply wanted to see money!

As long as they received money in their accounts, not only could they keep a secret, they could even put on an act and play along if required.

"OK, now that we've addressed the first matter, let's talk about the next thing. Grandfather, if you physically hurt another person, what should we do? Just because I didn't call the police, it doesn't mean I don't have any evidence. If I tell the police to hold a detailed investigation, I'm sure you won't be able to escape. If you hurt another person, I will personally send you to prison!" Jackson warned.

"OK," the old man nodded.

"Thirdly, if you don't succeed this time, I want you to directly withdraw from Springfall. After all, there are so many people waiting to feed their families, no one wants to play your sick game!"

"I'm fine with that too."

After coming to an agreement with the old man, Jackson started to break out in a sweat. Seeing this, Ashley immediately sensed something wasn't right, so she quickly asked, "Do you want to return to the hospital now?"

"OK," Jackson nodded. Afterwards, he looked at Elder Wang again and said, "Since we've come to an agreement, are you going to withdraw your men from the hospital?"

The old man shrugged. He naturally had no reason to disagree.

Elder Wang never imagined that Jackson would agree to his craziness and not interfere with him anymore.

From the looks of it, he still had a lot of faith in the Mo Family's capabilities.

"Jackson, are you really planning to keep this from the Manoban Family? You're not telling them about such a huge matter? They just..."

Jackson held onto Ashley's hand, gesturing that she didn't need to continue, "Both Jennie and Lisa are well experienced. In the past, when they had issues, they never received prior warning either. So, don't worry, even if the old man does this and even if he chooses a crueler method, he will not be able to suppress Jennie and Lisa."

"Do you have that much faith in them?"

"Yes," Jackson said firmly. "Just wait and see..."

"Even if I don't give Grandfather this chance and even if I continue to argue with him, he will still go ahead with his plan. In fact, he may hurt even more people. So, rather than letting that happen, it's better for me to let him do what he wants to do. I believe Lisa and Jennie will serve him his retribution!"

Although Ashley felt a little guilty towards the JenLisa Couple, Jackson was right.

No matter how people tried to get in his way, the stubborn old man was determined to use all his strength to hurt the Manoban Family. So, instead of stopping him, it was better to lay their cards on the table and prevent him from playing other tricks.

Afterwards, Jackson returned to the hospital to continue with his treatment. After all, the old man still needed to wait a few months. So, in the meantime, it made sense for Jackson to recuperate and secretly investigate the killer that attacked him.