514

Soon, Feng Jing arranged to meet Doyeon for the second time.

This time, she wanted to tell Doyeon about her father.

Doyeon wanted to know what game she was trying to play, so she once again showed up to the meeting. But, this time, Feng Jing didn't just invite Doyeon. She also invited Ji Woo.

As soon as Doyeon saw the two women sitting inside the VIP room, she wanted to turn around and leave. But, Feng Jing had already seen her, so she quickly called out her name and stopped her, "Doyeon, where are you going?"

Doyeon did not expect this. She did not expect Feng Jing to be so ruthless.

"Feng Jing, aren't you calling my manager's name too affectionately?" Ji Woo questioned.

Feng Jing smirked and pulled Doyeon towards them. She then said, "I'm allowed to call Doyeon in whatever way I want. Ji Woo mustn't know that Doyeon is my long lost daughter. It wasn't easy for me to find her. I never imagined that she'd be your manager. What a coincidence!"

After hearing Feng Jing's provoking words, Ji Woo was stunned for a few seconds before she asked Doyeon angrily, "Is Feng Jing telling the truth?"

Feng Jing probably thought it was easy to get Doyeon on her side .

But, Doyeon was like a sharp thorn, "Ji Woo, let me be honest with you, I'm not sure if this woman's words are true because she suddenly appeared in front of me one day crying about reuniting."

"But, even if she is my mother, I don't think Ms. Feng should naturally assume that I'd help her or return to her side."

"I hate people that steal from others. Since I'm Ji Woo's manager, I will definitely help her 'til the end."

"Whether Ji Woo believes me or not, I've already said what I wanted to say." After speaking, Doyeon turned to leave. But, Feng Jing once again held her back.

"Doyeon, I'm your mother...You can't treat me like this."

"You obviously knew that Ji Woo would resent me if she found out about this, yet you specifically met both of us at the same time. Your motive is clear," Doyeon freed herself from Feng Jing's grip. "Your methods disgust me."

"Doyeon..."

Feng Jing never imagined that Doyeon would completely strip her of her pride. So, when Ji Woo saw it, she couldn't help but clap and cheer, "Perfect! You needed to pay for stealing my son. So, now that your daughter is my manager, we're even."

Feng Jing held back her anger and said to Ji Woo in a cold tone, "You ugly monster, even the Gods can't help you regain your fame."

"Let's wait and see."

Ji Woo was taken completely by surprise; Doyeon was actually Feng Jing's daughter. For a short second, she actually thought that Doyeon was tricking her.

But, when she thought carefully about the type of person that Doyeon was and what she had said, she had reason to believe that Doyeon would never acknowledge Feng Jing as her mother.

Drama fell upon them like one wave after another.

After returning to the agency, Ji Woo decided to meet Doyeon for a chat. That's when she found out that the entire incident was out of Doyeon's control and Feng Jing had acted shamelessly on her own.

"Ji Woo, I hope you can trust me."

"Since you're my manager, then I of course trust you. Even if I don't trust you, I will trust Jennie," Ji Woo reassured. "Since this is the situation, then we should always be open with each other. Feng Jing loves to play dirty tricks. I don't want us to be hurt again."