473

Over the next few days, 'The Best Ex-girlfriend' ended up holding a celebration for the completion of their filming. Throughout the entire filming process, So Hyun's change left the deepest impression on the director. After an entire film's worth of training, she was now a lot more natural in front of the cameras; she did not disappoint as Lisa's sister. It was as if her fate was destined to be tied to the entertainment industry because her ability to adapt to different situations was not something the average person could compare to.

"So Hyun, keep up the good work. Continue with your current attitude. Since your whole family is involved with the entertainment industry and you are working in it, you should make a name for yourself. That way you won't humiliate your brother. Plus, you have a great manager that you should appreciate..."

During the celebration, Director Wang drank a little too much, so he spoke a lot more than usual. However, his words were extremely sincere and moved So Hyun.

After the celebration, Sung-jae leaned over and whispered in So Hyun's ear, "Let's go. We should go home to get some rest."

So Hyun quickly bid farewell to the crew and left the hotel with Sung-jae. However, as soon as she stepped off the lift, she noticed a familiar figure at the reception desk. Even though the woman had a face mask on, So Hyun had clashed with her so many times that it was impossible for her not to recognize her. It was Bai Linlin, and next to her was a man.

"I was wondering why Bai Linlin hasn't been causing trouble lately. It turns out, she's in a relationship."

"Is that Bai Linlin?" Sung-jae looked at the couple in detail.

"I'm certain."

"But, if I'm correct, that man is Bai Yu's husband," Sung-jae raised his eyebrows at Chen Xingyan.

"Are you saying...?" So Hyun covered her mouth, "Are you saying that Bai Linlin is having an affair with Bai Yu's husband?"

"Looking at their sneaky expressions and how intimate they are, I'm afraid that may be the case."

"Isn't that too ridiculous? Why don't we follow them and take some photos? Hasn't Bai Yu been bothering Jenjen a lot lately? If news of this gets out..." So Hyun immediately tried to follow the couple, but Sung-jae stopped her.

"Silly, there are security cameras...Go home and get some rest. I'll handle this matter."

"Awww...but, it's so exciting," So Hyun couldn't hide her excitement.

Sung-jae looked at her in a helplessly doting way. After escorting her to the car, he made her wait half an hour before they returned home. As soon as they walked in through the front door, So Hyun immediately pounced upon Sung-jae and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Did you get the evidence?"

"What do you think?" Sung-jae asked as he pinched her on the bottom.

"Why don't we do something exciting too?"

Sung-jae knew what she was thinking, so he immediately rejected her, "You're still young..."

"I'm already 20-years-old..."

"Go get some rest. I'm going to speak to Jennie about what to do with the security footage of Bai Linlin cheating with her brother-in-law."

"Fine, you have serious matters to tend to. Bai Yu is going to suffer..." After speaking, So Hyun slid off Sung-jae's body.

Sung-jae patted her on the head as a bitter smile appeared on his face. This woman didn't seem to understand the dangers of rubbing against his body. Worst of all, he was finding it more and more difficult to control himself. If he could no longer endure one day and actually slept with her, what would he do?