517

Afterwards, Jennie notified Ji Woo about what she sent her secretary to do.

After hearing what Jennie did, Ji Woo couldn't help but bow down to her wisdom. A normal person would never think of flipping a person's scheme on themselves. Yet, this was exactly what Jennie did and the result was effective.

Either way, one thing was clear: they now held leverage in their hands.

From now on, Ji Woo no longer had to hold back around Feng Jing.

...

It didn't take long before Feng Jing turned up at Superstar Media on her own. But, of course, Jennie wouldn't let her in as she pleased. Instead, she made her wait outside for a good few hours before she asked her secretary to deal with her.

Feng Jing looked around Superstar Media and sneered as she said to the secretary, "It's best you call President Kim to come out."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Feng, but President Kim is currently resting and won't be seeing any guests," the secretary replied patiently.

"What about Ji Woo? Tell her to come see me!"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Feng, you need to make an appointment to see Ji Woo."

After hearing this, Feng Jing's chest heaved up and down; she was obviously angry. After all, she had relatively good relationships within the industry and no one had ever treated her in such an impolite manner, "You're President Kim is really something."

The secretary chuckled and turned to leave. However, Feng Jing suddenly grabbed onto her wrist, "Don't tell me that Superstar Media deliberately planned this to humiliate me."

"Ms. Feng, please show some respect!" the secretary warned.

Feng Jing held onto the secretary's wrist and glared at her coldly as she threatened, "You will eventually finish work. Let's wait and see what I do to you..."

The secretary looked straight into Feng Jing's eyes and brushed away her hand. She then turned and left. A moment later, she returned to the room with Jennie.

"It's bad enough that Feng Jing has shown up at Superstar Media uninvited. Must you also threaten my secretary?" Jennie asked.

Feng Jing looked at Jennie with hostility as she sneered, "Jennie, don't you think your methods are a bit despicable?"

"Feng Jing, why don't you get to the main point?" Jennie sat down. She couldn't even be bothered to ask her secretary to prepare tea for Feng Jing.

"My photos..."

After hearing these two words, Jennie lowered her head and remained silent for a few seconds. She then looked up and smiled, "So you're here because of that..." After a short pause, she continued, "Since you know that I have leverage in my hands, do you think it's right for you to act so arrogantly?"

"What do you want?" Feng Jing asked as she ground her teeth.

"It's simple. I want you to break up with Ji Woo's son and no longer come in contact with him. Otherwise, I'll see you in the headlines."

"You need to be clear on one thing, her son is the one that keeps clinging to me, not the other way around!" Feng Jing sneered. "What? You don't believe that we are truly in love? Although I feel sorry for taking her son away from her, don't you think that tearing a couple apart is a bit too much?"

Jennie couldn't be bothered wasting time on Feng Jing, so she turned to her secretary and said, "Get ready to release the photos to the media."

"Jennie! Don't push me too far!" Feng Jing growled as she stood up. "Why should an outsider like you get involved with the matter between Ji Woo and I?"