575

The first person to call Qi Lei was his mother. The old woman sounded really disappointed as she asked, "Lei, is the online news true?"

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Have a look at it yourself."

He and Liang Yongyu each shared half the entertainment news headlines.

[Liang Yongyu colludes with secret lover to scam $1 Billion from the Zhai Family and is destroyed by karma!]

[Beautiful high EQ doctor uncovers scum: could she be Jennie's apprentice?]

Qi Lei looked at the online articles in detail and his mind exploded!

Soon, he received a phone call from his company; he had been fired. Meanwhile, he also received phone calls from friends and family, calling to tell him he was scum!

Because, not only did the doctor reveal that he had colluded with Liang Yongyu to scam the Zhai Family, she also revealed that he had been dating three women at once and was scamming them of their love and money by using his profession to facilitate his own personal gains.

Of course, now that everyone was aware of Qi Lei and Liang Yongyu's bad image, they began to feel bad for the Zhai Family. They also admired the doctor for being responsible enough to donate the immoral $1 billion to the hospital for cancer research.

Now that things had gotten to this point, was there still a chance to turn the tables?

No...unfortunately, for the rest of Qi Lei's life, he would have to walk around with his tail tucked between his legs and a face mask to cover his face so no one would recognize him.

With this thought, Qi Lei began to laugh at himself in ridicule. At first, he thought he was really smart. But, he had no idea that he was just a toy in someone else's hands... After all, who took the other more seriously?

However, no one knew that Lisa and Jennie were actually the ones behind the entire incident. Only a return gift like this was suitable for Liang Yongyu!

...

"So far, Liang Yongyu has already been starving for four days without a cent on her body. She's been trying to use her house as a guarantee for a loan, but the bank hasn't approved it. So she's really struggling to get by."

"Apparently, Liang Yongyu has been loitering around the Zhai Family home over the past few days. I'm afraid she won't be able to hold out much longer. At this rate, she's definitely going to plead to them."

After listening to Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie looked at each other.

A few seconds later, Jennie replied, "In that case, remind Zhai Lintian of what he promised me."

"Don't worry, Madam!"

Liang Yongyu had no idea that Zhai Lintian would move onto a new relationship so quickly. She originally assumed that the Zhai Family would save her if she went back and begged to them. So, she waited for the right timing and rushed straight over to Zhai Lintian's Maybach and stopped it...

With a loud screech, the car came to a stop. Zhai Lintian looked out confusedly and walked out after he noticed Liang Yongyu.

"It's you..."

Liang Yongyu immediately kneeled in front of Zhai Lintian and broke down in tears, "Lintian, I know I was wrong, please forgive me. I have nothing now and I haven't eaten anything for days."

"Can you take our past into consideration and save me?"

"Since we're on that topic, I need to clarify two things for you. Firstly, the Zhai Family does indeed favor boys over girls, but we didn't abuse your first daughter to death. The Zhai Family may be hateful, but we would never kill our own child."