504

"...Xing Lan! Congratulations Xing Lan..."

In an instant, the entire venue erupted in an applause; Xing Lan's victory was well deserved.

Another reason for their enthusiasm, was the fact that Xing Lan represented the minority of people that achieved fairness. She worked hard to chase her dream and relied on her true talent to take back control of her life. This was a source of motivation for many people inside and outside of the entertainment industry.

At least, there was someone that didn't rely on their background to advance in the industry. This opened everyone to countless possibilities.

As she received the trophy, Xing Lan cried like a baby.

With the trophy in her right hand, she mumbled, "Jennie, I did it. I did it..."

Meanwhile, the judges laughed. Xing Lan was too cute and the way that she expressed herself honestly, was much too loveable.

"This child has a promising future."

"It's hard not to be convinced by Jennie. She only has three artists under her management, yet all three of them are hot topics of discussion."

"She has overcome every difficulty thrown her way with honesty and an open mind. She's great."

Soon, the entire stadium lit up with fireworks; the best way to celebrate Xing Lan's victory.

It was like the night was cheering for Xing Lan.

...

As they watched the live broadcast, Lisa hugged Jennie from behind and whispered beside her ear, "Congratulations Mrs. Manoban, your first project was a success."

Jennie looked at the television screen and let Lisa hug her as she sighed, "I hope Xing Lan will have more opportunities for development in the future."

"Are you doubting Manoban Entertainment? Huh?" Lisa warned beside her ear.

"I wouldn't dare," Jennie quickly surrendered. "President Manoban, hurry and get some rest. You will start filming soon, you need to conserve your energy."

After hearing this, Lisa lifted Jennie horizontally in his arms and headed straight to their bedroom, "If it wasn't for your sake, I would never leave your side."

"I know," Jennie replied, "You've always done things for my sake; just for me."

Lisa did not say another word as he leaned over and covered her lips, making it impossible for her to breathe.

But, due to the fact that Jennie was pregnant, he did not take things any further.

His woman was the best.

"By the way, Manoban Entertainment will be hosting a celebration banquet for Xing Lan next week. As an important figure in all this, it's expected that you attend."

"What about you?"

"I'll be on set."

Jennie nodded as she curled up in Lisa's embrace and fell asleep. In this world, other people may not trust Lisa, but she definitely had to.

...

Meanwhile, Doyeon was all the way in New Zealand and was still struggling to adjust to the change in climate.

At the same time, many days had passed since she arrived and the 5 days that Lucas spoke of had already passed, yet she hadn't heard from him.

This man was completely unreliable.

So, every time Doyeon had some time off, she would stare at her phone in a daze. Finally, after another two days, she received a phone call. But, the call was not from Lucas, but Xing Lan.