581

"I was being delusional. I thought that following Jackson meant I'd be successful and be able to provide you with a good life. I thought you'd be impressed by me!"

"But, it turns out, you were completely looking down on me. What right did you have to look down on me, huh?!"

"How could you treat me like this? Do you know how tiring it was for me to live with hatred all these years? Yet, in the end, you stabbed me right in the heart..."

"How much did you hate me for you to abort our child?"

"Tell me!"

"She preferred dying over being with you, that's how much she hated you," Jennie answered Qiu Jin's question. "You men think you're amazing, righteous and impressive, but to a woman, you're just a thug. For a woman, it's an identity that's embarrassing to reveal to others. That's why your wife was​ so disgusted by you!"

"With hands covered in blood, how could you expect to have happiness? It's impossible... Karma exists in this world. That's why you ended up messing up your own life!"

In the end, Jennie directly struck Qiu Jin in the heart and broke down his last defenses...

After all, Qiu Jin never regretted joining the Wang Family. This was the thing he was most proud of. Yet, the thing he was so prideful of, was the thing that his wife was most disgusted and ashamed by. So much so that she even aborted their child! Everything that Qiu Jin believed in, crumbled to pieces. Perhaps, for the rest of his life, he would dwell on this matter.

What did people fear the most? Not physical or mental pain, but having their beliefs completely torn apart...

He couldn't believe he was actually wrong!

As Qiu Jin's subordinates watched him turn hysterical, they immediately ran out of the cemetery. It seemed, this man was going to be of no use from now on.

Afterwards, Lisa's men also retreated.

"Don't worry, the media won't find out about what happened here today," Lisa comforted. "Let's go..."

Jennie turned around and nodded as she glanced at Qiu Jin, "He's a stubborn man. Too bad he focused his determination on the wrong thing!"

...

"President, Uncle Qiu...doesn't look too well," a man that Jackson sent to the cemetery reported back at Springfall. "He's been sitting at the cemetery for 3 hours and won't respond to anyone."

After hearing this, Jackson turned around from the floor-to-ceiling window and questioned his subordinate, "Did Jennie win?"

"I don't know what Jennie did to make him kneel down and cry without lifting a hand..."

She had psychologically attacked him.

If a person believed in something and they weren't dealt with, then they would continue to cling on with no end. But, a psychological attack was different. If someone's hopes got destroyed, then they would no longer pose a threat. This was the amazing thing about Jennie.

"President Manoban brought roughly 100 men to support Jennie, but they left soon after they arrived... The media did not receive any news whatsoever and the entire incident was handled smoothly."

"Go get Uncle Qiu and take good care of him," Jackson had no other instructions but this.

Since the couple had already dealt with Uncle Qiu, he no longer had to do anything that risked hurting his relationship with him. Now, he had more time to focus on Ashley instead.

Hatred could be used as motivation for one's growth. But, it didn't need to be used as a weapon!

...