452

The bodyguards even took Hyun-joo to Manoban Entertainment to identify the woman. However, Hyun-joo studied everyone carefully, but couldn't find the person that had provoked her.

After the interrogation was over, Hyun-joo expected the bodyguards to let her go. It wasn't like Jennie would actually want her life.

But, Hyun-joo was wrong...

Did she really think, after torturing Da Hae for so many years and causing Jennie and her child to almost die, she would be let off so easily?

The bodyguards took Hyun-joo back to the small dark house where they had her detained before. Inside the house, there was nothing except a slightly opened window...

"Let me go. What you're doing is illegal!" v yelled as she looked around. But, no matter how much she yelled, no one responded. Worst of all, as night hit, Hyun-joo knelt on the floor and could suddenly smell something burning. A moment later, sparks of fire appeared in front of her, rendering her body weak in fear. She immediately stood up and began screaming for help, "Anyone there? Fire...something's on fire!"

No one paid attention to her, but the fire continued to grow. Hyun-joo felt the scorching heat as her body became covered in a layer of sweat. However, inside the enclosed space, all she could do was huddle up in the corner and cry.

"Help...help! I was wrong. Let me out, please," Hyun-joo pleaded. But, she didn't know who could help her at a moment like that...

As the fire got bigger and bigger, she wondered if she was going to die here today?

However, just as the fire reached Hyun-joo's feet, the lock on the door suddenly opened and the two bodyguards dragged her out. They then threw her on the floor.

"Thank you..." Hyun-joo lay weakly on the floor as she nodded her head thankfully. However, a cold voice suddenly echoed from above her.

"No need to be polite."

Hyun-joo shivered as a sense of fear suddenly flowed down her back to the rest of her body. She had just been pulled out of the fire and her body was hot, but...for some reason, when she heard this voice, she actually felt cold.

Because, the person standing before her, was none other than her 'good son', Lisa!

"The lesson you have just been taught was payback for the explosion you caused 19 years ago. Even though, what you have experienced, is not even one-thousandth of what my mother went through..."

"Of course, let's not dwell on old matters. However...Jennie's poisoning incident..."

Hearing the mention of poison, Hyun-joo immediately retreated. She could roughly guess what Lisa wanted to do.

"I think I should give you a tooth for a tooth!"

Hyun-joo shook her head in fear, "No, no! Please don't."

However, Hyun-joo was simply met with a cold "Pfft!".

The two bodyguards then approached Hyun-joo. One grabbed her body and the other grabbed her legs. Afterwards, all that could be heard were sounds of splashing water as the top half of Hyun-joo's body was soaked in water.

"Lisa...Lisa! If you kill me, you will need to go to prison," Hyun-joo cried in a hoarse voice as she lay on the floor.

"Kill you? You wish!" Lisa knelt down and glared at Hyun-joo with his piercing eyes. "How long have I tolerated you? Yet, you didn't know how to behave! You could have hurt anyone, yet you decided to hurt Jennie..."

After speaking, Lisa stood up and brushed off the dust on his body, "Don't worry, I run an entertainment agency, not an underworld gang. I won't do anything to you. But, before you turn yourself in to the police, we will play plenty more 'jokes' like the one we played today."