500

"Since you can't seem to let go of it, why are you forcing yourself to give up on your identity as an actress?" Lisa said as he flipped through the summarized script. "I know you still want to act."

"But, I have a better candidate in mind. I want So Hyun to take the role," Jennie replied. "Sci-fi films contain a lot of action scenes. So, I think her rate of completion will be a lot better than mine."

"But, I want to see you act more," Lisa said with seriousness as he looked at Jennie.

"Even if you want it, there's nothing I can do," Jennie said with a deeper meaning. She then looked down at her stomach, "I could force myself, but the little one in my stomach won't allow it."

"Huh?" Lisa froze in shock, not quite understanding what she had just said.

"Although it's not 100% confirmed yet, my stomach feels the same as when I was carrying the two rascals. Plus, I haven't had my period for two months now," Jennie smiled. "It's been a busy couple of days. I was waiting for some downtime to visit the hospital with you for an examination. Mr. Manoban, would you be willing to go with me?"

"I know you were very strict with contraception because you didn't want me to suffer again, but accidents can always happen..."

Lisa walked over to Jennie and lifted her off the sofa. Without wasting any time, he headed straight for the door, "Let's go now."

"Hey, if we don't make proper arrangements first, we may end up causing a commotion," Jennie quickly rejected.

"If my daughter wants to come to this world, why can't she cause a commotion? I don't care."

"How do you know it's going to be a daughter?" Jennie asked as she hooked her arms around his neck.

"I can feel it," Lisa replied before he carried her to the car and placed her in the passenger's seat. However, he did not rush to start the car. Instead, he leaned over and said apologetically, "I promised I wouldn't let you suffer the pain of pregnancy again."

"But, I'm more than willing to give birth to another little angel for you," Jennie replied. "She is going to be a cheerful little girl that knows how to fight for your affection with her cute tricks."

Lisa reached out his hand and gently touched the ends of Jennie's hair before he placed a kiss on her forehead, "You seem to always present me with miracles. Before meeting you, I never imagined that I'd have such happy marriage, a wife that I deeply love and three adorable children."

"And now, you have all of it," Jennie held onto Lisa's hand and rubbed her cheek against the back of it. "Let's go, we should head for the hospital."

Jennie had been occupied with Luo Sheng's matter over the past few days. Under normal circumstances, she would have already done her examination. But, because Luo Sheng's matter had not been resolved, her mind couldn't seem to focus.

Soon, the couple arrived at the hospital. On the way there, Lisa had already called Jisoo to make arrangements. So, the hospital at this moment was relatively quiet.

Jisoo waited for the couple to arrive, not quite sure of the situation. As he watched Lisa carry Jennie into the hospital, he immediately asked, "What's wrong with the Madam?"

Lisa did not answer Jisoo's question, he simply instructed, "Wait outside."

Jennie entered the obstetrics and gynecology ward and underwent a series of tests. In the end, the couple received news that Jennie was already 7 weeks pregnant and that her pregnancy was doing well.

Although it wasn't their first time being parents, the feeling this time was different to when Jennie carried the twins.

Because both Lisa and Jennie could sense that their child was going to be a girl.