586

To clear the film crew of suspicion, Lisa brought Jackson along with him to the set of 'The Ant Queen 2'.

Of course, to prevent anyone from finding out, no one knew that Jackson was also sitting inside Lisa's black Rolls Royce.

But, even after scanning through all the faces in the crew, Jackson didn't see any trace of his grandfather, nor did he find an old man with a black mark on the back of his hand. In fact, there wasn't even a man in the crew that matched his grandfather's age.

"He's not here."

"Have you looked in detail?" Lisa reminded. "If even you can't recognize your grandfather, then no one can do it."

"It's been many years since I've seen him..." Jackson said in a slightly cold tone. "In these 20 years, I practically only saw him three times."

"Since that's the case, let me drive you back home," Lisa replied.

"Wait..." All of a sudden, Jackson's gaze was drawn to a tall and skinny man. His back looked similar. But...as he turned around, Jackson realized it was a young man in his early twenties that simply looked old from behind.

In the end, he had no choice but to give up, "Let's go."

Lisa closed the windows and drove the car out of the studio. But, just as the two men left, Elder Wang appeared where the car was just standing.

The two punks were alert and cautious, but, if they wanted to find the old man, it wasn't an easy task to achieve.

After his years in the underworld, all the tricks he learned weren't about to go to waste.

A good friend from prison had already notified Elder Wang that Jackson discovered he was out of prison. It seemed, Jackson was sitting in Lisa's car because he already guessed that he had plans to go against the Manoban Family. What an ungrateful rascal!

But, of course, there was no way that Jackson would recognize him. Not only did he style himself to look ten years younger, his body and appearance also changed a lot.

"Did the two punks think they could find me? They must be dreaming."

The old man lowered his head and continued to work. As he was willing to do anything on set and want afraid of getting dirty, the other crew members respected him and trust in him. But, like a wolf, they would not know the consequences of trusting the wrong person until he revealed his teeth in the end!

Jackson couldn't find his grandfather, but he didn't give up on his search.

After Ashley found out what happened, she immediately comforted him, "You've already done your best."

"If I had visited him more often when he was in prison, we may not be in this predicament right now," Jackson sat on the sofa with regret.

"It's not your fault," Ashley said as she wrapped her arms around Jackson. "That's enough, stop blaming yourself, you've already helped a lot."

Jackson had a feeling that something was wrong, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

He kept feeling a sense of familiarity when he looked at the crew of 'The Ant Queen 2', but he couldn't pinpoint a particular person.

The old man was definitely on set!

He simply didn't pick him out.

...

After Lisa returned home, Jennie immediately asked him how Jackson went on set. But, Lisa told her that they had no luck finding the old man.

So, Jennie smiled and comforted her husband, "How are we going to live the rest of our days if we get frightened by something like this? All we need to do is remain cautious."