466

"You...you only know how to bully the weak. Why don't you get So Hyun to fight her own fights. Just because she can't beat me, she called for help!"

"How much better than her do you think you are? If you want to insult me, you should say it to my face. You aren't any better for talking behind my back," Jennie struck back.

"There are plenty of people that talk about you. Why don't you interrogate every single one of them?"

After hearing this, Jennie decided that she'd put things to an end. After all, she had come all the way here and Bai Linlin happened to be present. So, she said to Jisoo, "Open the door."

"There are a lot of people trying to eavesdrop outside," Jisoo warned.

"Let them watch properly," Jennie replied casually.

Jisoo nodded and opened the door to the waiting room. Quite a few people were gathered outside, all doing the same gesture. It seemed, they were all trying to lean against the door and listen in on what was happening. As soon as Jisoo opened the door, their faces swept over with awkwardness, including the host of the broadcast show.

"Ummm, I'm here to notify So Hyun that the show will start in 10 minutes, but never expected to see Jennie..."

"So Hyun, get ready. I'll handle this," Jennie was unaffected by the observers as she spoke in her usual calm.

"Jennie, can you give me an autograph...?"

"Yes Jennie, we all like you very much. It's rare to see you, so we are a little overexcited..."

"Jennie..."

It turned out, these people weren't here to be nosy. They simply heard that Jennie had appeared and wanted to get autographs.

"That's no problem," Jennie agreed. After she finished signing the autographs, one of the girls said "You're still as beautiful as ever. You don't look like you've given birth at all."

"That's right, you've taken extremely good care of yourself. You're really beautiful..."

"Thank you," Jennie thanked them politely.

So Hyun wanted to remain in the room, but remembering that Sung-jae had put in a lot of effort to secure the appearance for her, she had no choice but to stand up and walk out to the studio past everyone that had gathered in the room.

Afterwards, Jennie sat on the sofa and looked at her phone without saying a word. Every now and then, a few people would come in to ask for her autograph. Jennie was not annoyed at all as she satisfied the requests of the television station staff, one at a time.

Not only this, everytime someone came in, they couldn't help but sigh in admiration. How did Jennie take care of herself so well that she did not show any signs of having given birth? In fact, she looked especially youthful and beautiful.

Even the higher-ups in the station pretended to pass by, just so they could greet her.

The waiting room somehow transformed into a meeting room as people continuously entered and exited. However, Bai Linlin remained in place, too afraid to make a move as people came and went and gossiped about her.

Seeing this, Bai Linlin's manager interrupted, "Errr...Miss Kim, our Bai..."

"It's none of your business," Jisoo stopped the manager threateningly.

The manager was helpless as she quickly shut up and pretended to be mute.

Bai Linlin continued to stand in the same spot. It was now her turn to be ridiculed by others. News had already spread that after she threw sewage water on So Hyun, she could only stand still like a primary school student accepting a punishment, when faced with Jennie.