537

Nayeon lowered her head and did not say another word. She thought she was just dreaming.

Did Jeongyeon actually like her?

That couldn't be right...

"Since you like me, why didn't you confess earlier?"

"Because you're too dopey," Jeongyeon tapped Nayeon on the head as his cheeks turned a slight tinge of red. He was, after all, a proud medical genius with no idea on how to pursue a girl. If his brother hadn't given him some advice, he would probably be watching the dopey girl entering into the world of blind dates.

"My IQ is at an average level, so I, of course, can't compare to a genius like you," Nayeon rolled her eyes as she began to look around Jeongyeon's bachelor pad.

At this time, Jeongyeon sat down casually on the sofa. As he held onto the back of the sofa, he said, "I have one older brother, he is the CEO of Yoo International and my parents are still alive, but they live in Norway."

"My family isn't extremely rich, but I am good enough for the Second Miss of the Kim Family!"

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you the lowdown on my family background," Jeongyeon replied. "As for my love life, I'm sure you know better than I do that I've had many pursuers, but..."

"Stop acting so smug," Nayeon scoffed, "Since you are with me, you will need to listen to my orders from now on!"

After hearing this, Jeongyeon leaned in closer to Nayeon and said seductively, "You can tell me what to do right now..."

...

One week after Lily was born, Jennie was discharged from the hospital to recuperate at home. However, Lily still needed to remain in the incubator for one more month.

After returning home, Jennie got back into the routine of training. The nutritionist hired by Lisa, also designed a personalized menu for her so her body would eventually be even more perfect than before.

During this time, Lisa also tried to find a suitable college for Jennie. Because Jennie needed to keep a low profile, he found an apartment near the college for Jennie and decided he'd fly back and forth between the two places. But, Jennie requested to take Lily with her so she could take care of her.

Everything was running smoothly. However, the young artist that was using Jennie's name, continued to rise in popularity.

She did not debut with an unlikable image, nor did she try to steal anything from Jennie. Her agency simply said that her aim was to help Jennie fulfill her dreams.

In regards to plastic surgery, the young artist admitted to it outright and did not hide it at all. In fact, she attended events in a good state, regardless of how the world doubted her. She had an obviously good EQ.

Since Jennie was no longer in the industry and there was no one around to maintain the so-called justice, the public was satisfied as long as they were given something to gossip about.

After returning home, Jennie ended up hearing about the new artist. Immediately, she was reminded of the Mini-Jennie in the past. But, no matter what, a fake would never be real.

Over this short period of time, Hanbin's apartment slowly filled up with images of Jennie. Whether it was from her past as a model or her later pursuit as an actress, he seemed to be obsessed with possessing Jennie in his hands.

After his manager saw this, she was shocked.

"I simply haven't visited for a few days and your apartment has turned into this?"