574

A little while later, the Zhai Family posted up a public apology like Jennie suggested. Whether it was directed at the public or at Liang Yongyu, the Zhai Family were extremely sincere. To make up for their wrongdoings, they even decided to donate money to help the poorer communities. This amount was in the hundreds of millions.

After seeing the Zhai Family apologize with such a large sum of money, the public had two thoughts: the Zhai Family had either gone crazy, or they were truly trying to make amends.

As a result, this method successfully saved the Zhai Family's reputation. At least, the public no longer criticized them like they did not long ago.

At the same time, the Zhai Family also thanked Liang Yongyu for helping them wake up, even though they were no longer related to each other.

Jennie looked at the article and turned to help Louis put on his clothes. It wasn't hard to wake the Zhai Family up, but who could wake Liang Yongyu up?

She was aware that Lisa had blacklisted Liang Yongyu. But, that was not enough! Liang Yongyu still had $1 billion in her hands. Even if she couldn't survive in the entertainment industry, she still had nothing to fear...

If this was a matter between the adults, Jennie would have let it go. But, Liang Yongyu had actually used her kids!

So, she had to put an end to her!

...

Late at night, outside a Seoul apartment, Liang Yongyu rang the doorbell. Afterwards, a man led her into his living room.

"No one followed you, right?" the man asked as he poured some wine. He was dressed in a white shirt and wore a limited edition watch around his wrist.

"No," Liang Yongyu said as she put down her handbag. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. I can no longer do anything in the entertainment industry!"

"You still have money. What are you afraid of?" the man said as he sat down and gave Liang Yongyu a glass of red wine. "Why don't we partner up and open a business? You can't stay in the entertainment industry forever. Why don't you take this opportunity to leave?"

"I'm not made for business!" Liang Yongyu shook her head.

"You may not be, but I am. I have a proposal in my hand. You can have a look and think about it!"

"Qi Lei, you may have helped me get this $1 billion, but I don't like it when others try to decide where I use my money," Liang Yongyu obviously didn't like the idea of investing into a business. It felt like a loss for her.

"It's fine if you don't want to invest, I'm not forcing you. If I really had my eyes on your money, why would I continuously help you without asking for anything in return?" the man shrugged. "I won't force you to do something you don't want to do."

The man's words successfully calmed Liang Yongyu down.

"Forget about it. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters. However, I must remind you to visit me less. After all, it won't be good if the media catches us meeting with each other."

Liang Yongyu nodded. The man's submissive approach worked well on her.

After all, the man was not only a lawyer, but he was also very handsome. Everyone woman that approached him swooned over him, let alone someone like Liang Yongyu, who he had helped!

After hearing from the man, Liang Yongyu tested him by leaning slightly towards him...

"I don't mean anything by what I said, I simply want to be careful!"