531

Xia Hanmo pulled through the critical stage and was temporarily in a non-life-threatening state. However, she had not woken up yet, so she simply lay quietly in the ICU.

Tangning was bedridden, so Rosé and Doyeon came to visit her. After hearing about the entire incident, they sighed, "This President Fan has tread over the Boss' bottom line."

"How did Xia Hanmo fall from the hotel? Was it President Fan?"

Rosé shook her head, gesturing that she didn't quite understand what happened either.

"Jennie's already in this state, you should stop asking her questions. If President Manoban finds out, I won't be able to save you," Doyeon intervened after seeing Rosé was asking too many questions. "Let Jennie get some rest."

Actually, all Jennie could think about at that moment was Xia Hanmo's bloody image as she begged for forgiveness.

Did she forgive her?

What right did she have to talk about forgiveness?

If Jennie hadn't been so merciful as to let President Fan have his way, they would not be in their current situation.

"Everyone's currently saying that Xia Hanmo was drugged and then pushed off a building. This was quite a show for the observers."

"You're still on that topic?" Doyeon asked as she pulled out her phone.

As she listened to Doyeon's warning, Rosé nodded her head, "I'm simply being a little nosy. So, has President Manoban gone to handle this matter?"

Jennie nodded her head.

"That President Fan is so despicable. If I was in your position, I wouldn't know how to respond in an equally cruel manner. But, I'm sure the Boss has a way to make him suffer."

To make a person suffer, one had to find out what that person loved the most, what they wanted the most and what they cared about the most.

President Fan loved his daughter, but he didn't have just one daughter. This jerk had a lot of mistresses, so he naturally had a lot of children.

Apart from his ex-wife, these women were all happily willing to be with him. Moreover, they all knew about each other's existence.

So, what fears did this evil man have?

He had one weakness: his older sister!

On the night of Xia Hanmo's incident, President Fan hid inside his older sister's home to avoid rumors. Although he couldn't guarantee that Xia Hanmo would lose her life, what he did was still just as bad. While the police still had no clue that he was involved, he simply pretended like nothing had happened.

But, even if Xia Hanmo was to wake up and accuse him, he already had a way to get away scot-free.

He simply taught a small-time actress a lesson. Was it necessary for everyone to make a fuss about it?

A little later, President Fan checked on Superstar Media and Manoban Entertainment, but there was still no word from them. So, President Fan smirked and said, "Didn't I tell you that the b*tch simply appears tough on the surface, but she's nothing on the inside? Yet, no one believed me."

"I did this to her artist, yet there's nothing she can do in return."

"Brother Two, you can't just stay here forever. You have so many families. Just choose one and go to them," President Fan's sister complained.

"Sis, I only have you now. Grandfather has decided to side with the enemy. If I don't stay here, where else can I go?"

"Fine. I know how you are. You must have caused a huge problem again."