431

The doctors found Elder Kim's decision quite strange. It was rare to see a grandfather treat their own granddaughter so ruthlessly.

But, this was the family's decision, so the doctors weren't held accountable. All they had to do was try their best at saving both Nancy and her child.

Plus, they couldn't imagine how bad the relationship between the two would be for the grandfather to make such a decision.

Because, they had no idea how hateful Nancy was!

...

After another half hour of anxious waiting, Hye Kyo arrived from Kim Corps to check on Nancy's situation, "She still hasn't come out?"

Elder Kim sat in quiet thought. After quite some time, he finally nodded his head, "Yes, and there's a possibility she may never come out..."

"Father..." Hye Kyo looked at Elder Kim questioningly. She refused to believe that Elder Kim could truly be this heartless.

"One may have the chance to avoid natural disasters​, but, they cannot escape from their sins."

As Elder Kim finished speaking, the door to the operating theater opened and the doctor walked out, "That was a close call, but don't worry, both mother and child are safe! However, since the child is only 7 months old, it will need to remain in the incubator. After the nurses are done, you can visit it in the NICU."

"Thank you!"

"The mother is quite weak, she will need some time to recover. The nurses will take her to the hospital room."

After hearing this, Elder Kim had no response. To be exact, he was forcing himself not to care about the sinister woman.

"Father, do you want go see Nancy?"

"No need. Jenjen will be here soon. I'm going to go check on my great grandchild."

Elder Kim had no intention of giving Nancy any chances, because she was too evil and had too much history to prove it.

Hye Kyo nodded her head. Since Jennie was on her way, then that must mean she was going to deal with Nancy very soon. So, Hye Kyo did not visit the hospital room either. She simply followed behind Elder Kim. Since the child was an offspring of the Kim Family, she was going to treat it well, but she wasn't going to give it the chance to come in contact with Nancy ever again.

...

After giving birth, Nancy fell asleep from exhaustion. By the time she opened her eyes again, two hours had already passed. But, the first person she saw wasn't a doctor or a nurse. Nor was it Elder Kim. It was a figure standing beside the window.

It was none other than Jennie!

As soon as she saw Jennie, Nancy wanted to speak, but her throat was so dry that not a sound came out.

"You..."

"You're finally awake," Jennie commented, "You gave birth to a little boy. His condition isn't great, so he is currently being kept in an incubator."

Nancy glared at Jennie with hatred. With all her strength, she tried to sit up straight, but the pain that came from her lower body forced her back down.

"Jennie, stop putting on an act. Why are you here?"

"Oh, it's nothing special, I'm just here to chase up some old debts. By the way, grandfather has already organized for the child to transfer hospitals."

"What do you mean?" Nancy asked anxiously.

"What I mean is, grandfather has already taken your child away. Don't dream about ever seeing it again in this lifetime," Jennie said quietly. "To be honest, I don't really have any special 'gift' to give you. I could only return what you tried to do to me...So, from now on, you won't be having any more children..."