505

"You are currently a highly sought after manager and actress. Whether it's your popularity or your acting, no one can compare to you..."

"Rosé, that's enough," Jennie rubbed her stomach as her gaze darkened.

"OK," Rosé sighed helplessly.

Jennie was currently pregnant, so she couldn't have too much ambition nor ideas. For now, being a mother was her main identity.

Lisa put aside his work for Jennie's sake. So, for the sake of her daughter, Jennie had to take good care of her body.

There was nothing more to think about...

As for Cate, it was best if they didn't end up using her. But, even if they did, Jenner would never allow Rosé's worries to come true.

But, of course, she had no idea that her battle with Cate had only just begun.

...

It was currently early in the morning.

After resting at the Li Family Home for an entire day and night, Doyeon finally had the energy to get out of bed.

But, Lucas was not by her side and she was in someone else's home. How was she to walk around? It was certainly awkward.

"Aiya, Doyeon...why are you out of bed?" Mother Li's voice echoed from the distance. "Lucas returned to the military base already. He asked me to take care of you. Are you still feeling unwell?"

"No, Auntie..."

"I know it's hard for you to adjust to this place. The two of you aren't anything yet and he already brought you here. His father and I were also quite surprised. But, since the two of you have the intention to take things further, we have nothing to say. So, don't feel so conscientious," Mother Li said with a grin. "Treat this place like your own home."

"But, from now on, don't let people doubt your relationship. After you get married, you can immediately move in here."

Doyeon: "..."

"Actually, I still have work to do. I'm going to return to work now."

"This child. Don't act like an outsider. Come drink some chicken soup."

Doyeon: "..."

Doyeon had never experienced the warmth of a family, so Mother Li's enthusiasm was a little overwhelming. But, it wasn't hard to tell that Mother Li was an open-minded mother who held her son's opinions in high regard. This was something the Doyeon had never witnessed in the Quan Family.

So, this chicken soup was a little hard to swallow.

"Don't be so silly from now on. If you wait too long for the rascal and don't see him, then go find someone else. It's better to torture the jerk than to torture yourself and make your body suffer."

This time, Doyeon felt extremely embarrassed...

In fact, she was beginning to question whether Mother Li was Lucas's birth mother.

Luckily, at this time, Xia Hanmo had already finished filming overseas and was back in Korea. So, Doyeon was summoned back to her side. If not for this, Xia Hanmo wouldn't have known how to excuse herself from the villa.

Mother Li didn't want Doyeon to leave; she had wanted a daughter for many years. Plus, it was a rare occasion for Lucas to bring home a woman, so Mother Li had to take advantage of her time to enjoy being taken care of by a daughter.

It was all Lucas's fault for being too reliable and not allowing her to experience the joys of being a mother. He grew up way too quickly...

But, apart from growing up, he spent most of his time at the military base and had a cold expression the majority of the time.