416

Hearing this, everyone was stunned as they held onto their red wine glasses and looked at each other. At this time, the most shocked person was none other than Nancy, who directly jumped right out of her seat.

As the announcement came too sudden. It was practically like a huge bomb had been thrown upon them...

At first, the staff did not know how to respond. But then, Lisa suddenly started clapping. Everyone quickly joined in as they erupted into an applause.

"That's great!"

"Wow, amazing!"

Not only was there clapping, but because of their excitement, the staff also erupted in sharp screams and cheers. They were truly convinced by Jennie. If it was someone else, they may not have easily accepted it.

This was a true example of a well-deserved result!

"Jenjen, there are so many eyes on you. Do you still want to reject my offer? Grandfather doesn't expect you to focus 100% of your energy on Kim Corps, you simply need to protect the Kim Family's foundations and pass the company on through the generations. That's all you need to do for grandfather to be satisfied."

Jennie looked at Elder Kim and then turned to look at Lisa. Finally, she placed her gaze upon the out of control Nancy and nodded her head, "Grandfather, I'll do the best I can."

"Great, that's great," Elder Kim took a deep breath like he had lifted a huge load off his shoulders. Now that Jennie had finally agreed to take over Kim Corps, he no longer needed to worry about the future of the company.

However, just as everyone was celebrating that Jennie had accepted the role of chairwoman, a shrill scream suddenly resonated from the crowd, "Blood...She's bleeding!"

...

[Kim Corps to undergo changes: Jennie takes over while Nancy has a miscarriage!]

[Sisterly fight reaches new heights: Nancy gets kicked out of Kim Corps three times; resulting anger leads to miscarriage!]

[Jennie a winner at life: leads the box office and becomes chairwoman of Kim Corps at the same time]

The hottest news in Beijing at the moment was focused around Jennie becoming the chairwoman of Kim Corps and Nancy having a miscarriage and being sent to the hospital.

Of course, it was true that Nancy had started bleeding at the Annual Celebration, but the child in her stomach was fine after the doctors stabilized her condition.

Kim Corps' Annual Celebration was the highlight of the year, but no one expected that it would end because of Nancy being sent to the hospital.

Inside the quiet VIP hospital room, Nancy was hooked up to a drip as she leaned weakly against the headboard. Her face looked pale and exhausted.

Elder Kim walked in with his walking stick and sat down on the edge of Nancy's bed, while Assistant Leng and Hye Kyo stood to one side. Although there were plenty of people watching over her, none of them were people that she wanted to see.

"Grandfather, don't you think you were too ruthless?" Nancy suddenly said with a raspy voice after a moment of silence. Tears slowly seeped out of her eyes, "I am your granddaughter as well. Why do you only dote on Jennie?"

"You've given Jennie the entire Kim Corps and haven't left me with even a dime..."

"Do you know how much hate I feel?"

After hearing Nancy's words, Elder Kim lowered his head for a moment before looking up and saying, "The most important thing for you right now is to take care of yourself. The doctor said you almost had a miscarriage."