532

"I'm not sure either," Jennie shook her head. "I guess, we can't compare to the way that a man resolves matters."

"You're very smart too, OK?" Rosé rolled her eyes. "Anyway, President Fan has now been arrested, which means he is currently waiting for the law to give him his sentence. How refreshing! The entire world feels clean again."

Jennie lay in bed. Although she hadn't personally witnessed President Fan's pitiful state, when she thought about how he was about to lose his freedom, she felt extremely satisfied.

Soon, Lisa returned to Jennie's side.

In just one day...

...he managed to change everything.

"Boss, you are my God. I honestly worship you." After seeing Lisa, Rosé felt like his image in her heart had become bigger.

This man was so powerful that it scared her a little.

"Go back to work. Jennie has me," Lisa was unfazed. He didn't think that disposing of trash was anything special.

Rosé nodded her head as she gestured to Jennie that she was getting out of there. Afterwards, she quickly left the hospital, determined not to be a third wheel.

Finally, the hospital room was silent. At this time, Jennie looked at Lisa and said, "The things I normally do must look stupid to you, don't they?"

Lisa laughed and patted Jennie on the head, "You are the smartest woman I know."

"Has Xia Hanmo awoken?" Jennie laughed along, however, she quickly remembered that 'someone' was still lying in a hospital bed because of her.

Perhaps due to guilt, Xia Hanmo's backer visited a few times. But, after seeing that she was still unconscious, he left and never returned again. Was he...abandoning her?

Doyeon also visited Xia Hanmo and even said a few words to her. Doyeon no longer felt the pain that she suffered in the past. In fact, she now viewed Xia Hanmo as the same Xia Hanmo she once knew.

"To be honest, I never blamed you. I understand what you did because love is blind. From the moment you dealt with Zhou Qing, my hatred for you already disappeared."

"Now, I'm simply waiting for you to wake up so you can personally hear me say this to you. Xia Hanmo, Superstar Media is waiting for you."

Perhaps she sensed Doyeon's presence, Xia Hanmo's vital indicators began reacting.

However, she didn't wake up.

Doyeon immediately called the doctor for emergency treatment. Doyeon thought that this was a sign that Xia Hanmo's condition was improving. But, to her surprise...Xia Hanmo did not pull through in the end.

"She probably held onto her last breath because she wanted to pass away in peace. My condolences to you."

As soon as Doyeon heard this, she was shocked.

Did Xia Hanmo hold on because she wanted to get her forgiveness?

If she had known, she would not have appeared at the hospital.

"Don't blame yourself. She was actually in a lot of pain. This is actually a form of relief for her."

"Didn't you say that her condition wasn't life threatening?" Doyeon asked as she grabbed onto the doctor's cloak, "Didn't you say that she could be saved?"

"Please control your emotions. The patient's condition was never stable and there were many uncertainties..."

"I don't want to hear this."