The End

One year later, on the set of 'The Ant Queen 3', Lisa did indeed end up with the role of the dopey friend. However, this dopey character wasn't easy to play.

As for the smart friend, this role did not end up with Ryujin because he was about to become a father for the second time. So, the role ended up going to an actor scouted by Superstar Media instead; an actor that wasn't very famous but had spectacular acting skills. This actor's name was Li Shengyi.

Now that the kids were one year older, Jennie often visited the set. She felt that seeing Lisa act was a form of luxury. As a result, she practically became Lisa's assistant as she followed him around the set and took care of his every need.

To be honest, Doyeon's tastes had gotten a lot better. The actor that she scouted was indeed impressive in many aspects.

So, it was truly a shame that he had been neglected by his previous agency.

It was hard to understand why, even though his skills were good and his looks were decent, this particular actor did not gain much fame. He had wasted over a decade of his youth in the entertainment industry and was even at the point where strands of white hair were beginning to show.

Now that Jennie watched him act alongside Lisa, she was both excited and thrilled.

Meanwhile, as the assistant director, Bai Junye was in charge of filming the supporting actors.

Unlike the scenes that involved highly experienced actors like Lisa, these scenes were a little less up to standard.

"Cut! Your expressions aren't right. Start again."

"Cry more painfully!"

"Relax a little more...Exaggerate your expression a bit."

During her spare time, Jennie watched Bai Junye direct and couldn't help but smile. She was right about this crazy guy. After changing from arthouse films, he seemed to have discovered his rightful path and became obsessed with sci-fi as well.

He had always been a person with brave ideas, so the scenes he filmed were a lot more dynamic and multi-faceted. On top of that, they were quite theatrical.

At this time, Qiao Man was also standing behind Jennie watching Bai Junye as he directed the film.

"What do you think?" Jennie asked.

"It has the artistic aspects that I like," Qiao Man replied.

"With the addition of Bai Junye, 'The Ant Queen 3' feels even closer to perfection," Jennie smiled in relief.

"I heard you guys never celebrate your wedding anniversary," Qiao Man suddenly changed the subject.

"How did you discover that?"

"If my guess is correct, I think President Manoban is preparing a surprise for you," Qiao Man said with her arms crossed. "Sorry, I'm not good at keeping secrets."

Jennie giggled and raised an eyebrow.

For her, every day was an anniversary; there was no need to celebrate anything. After being married for so many years, the couple barely spent time apart. This was already the best gift. All she wanted was to spend the rest of her life with Lisa.

Even so, Jennie had to admit that she felt a little excited after hearing what Qiao Man said.

But, Lisa did not give away any clues.

Even when their anniversary arrived two days later, he was still consumed in filming. In fact, he seemed busier than before and barely had time to speak a word to his wife. It seemed, he had actually forgotten their anniversary. How could he have time to prepare a surprise?