480

"Leo did indeed have issues with development when he was still in the womb, that's why after he was born, he has been often sick," Lisa replied honestly.

The reporters did not expect Lisa to answer in this way as their eyes grew wide in surprise.

Was it true that Jennie did not consider her child's health as far back as when she was still pregnant?

"But, that's because..."

"...my wife gave birth to twins."

"Huh...?"

The reporters froze in shock. Were they hearing things? What did Lisa just say? Jennie gave birth to twins?

"Leo was discovered late and had developed slowly, so he did not absorb as much nutrients as his older brother. Hence, his immune system is a little weak."

With these words, everyone finally understood the situation. Those that had given birth to twins were well aware that it was common for twins to develop very differently and it was extremely normal for the younger brother to be weaker than the older brother.

"So that's what happened..."

"Jennie actually gave birth to twins without anyone knowing..."

"It must be tough to take care of two kids. No wonder President Manoban's​ heart ached for Jennie to the point where he didn't want her to know that her son was ill."

The reporters at the scene began to discuss the issue.

"Does everyone still have questions?"

Everything was already clear: Tan Suling was skilled, but she didn't know how to behave as a person, as a result, she was dismissed by the hospital. The entire incident had absolutely nothing to do with pressures from Manoban Entertainment as rumored by the public.

With so many people complaining about Tan Suling, it was obvious that she was not a very likeable person.

So, to prevent Tan Suling from causing trouble for them, they threw the blame onto Manoban Entertainment and let everyone think that Manoban Entertainment had done something dirty to forcefully oppress their innocent and pure white-cloaked angel. Unfortunately, Lisa wasn't a normal person and he would never let others throw the blame on him.

Who was Lisa and who was Jennie? The two of them never provoked anyone, but when others provoked them, they would not hide in fear. They would find the truth and get justice for themselves.

"President Manoban, will you reveal a photo of the twins?"

"President Manoban, will the two babies end up in the entertainment industry?"

Seeing that the reporters were no longer asking questions related to the scandal, Lisa neatened his shirt and stood up from the sofa.

The issue had been clarified, but the punishment was not enough.

Of course, Chief Lin was already prepared for the hospital to be attacked. But because Tan Suling was indeed immoral, the hospital did not need to shoulder much responsibilty. Tan Suling, on the other hand, wasn't going to be well off.

However, the most unexpected thing for Chief Lin was yet to come...

...

Lisa personally clarified all of Jennie's scandals and expressed that he and Jennie were a normal couple. On top of that, he also revealed that they had a pair of twin boys.

After this incident, the truth was finally restored. However, the public's attention was redirected towards Tan Suling.

They were curious what she had done to make everyone turn against her and hate her so much.