509

"With me around, she won't be able to take her," Jennie said confidently. "Firstly, your debts have already been cleared and your savings are in the 6-figures. So, there is nothing wrong with your finances."

"Secondly, she has a history of abandoning Coco."

"Thirdly, she's actually the one that is facing financial difficulties at the moment."

After hearing Jennie's words Father Lee finally calmed down. Whenever he thought about the possibility of Coco leaving his side, he felt like he'd lose all meaning in life.

Jennie looked at Father Lee. This man was much too kind-hearted. To be exact, he was too soft. It was because of this that he couldn't protect the most important person in his life. Things in life weren't going to sort themselves out if he kept retreating.

In reality, Jennie actually had a much more complex plan. But, after seeing Father Lee, she realized he wouldn't be able to do anything. So, she held back her plan and decided to ask Rosé to execute it instead. However, growing up in a broken family and seeing the disagreement between her parents wasn't good for a child's mental health. So, Jennie could only hope that Coco remained as strong as she was now.

"Should I take Coco to see her?"

"Why not? You can't stop a mother from seeing her daughter. But, bring a few extra people with you when the time comes," Jennie replied.

"OK, I understand," Father Lee nodded.

Meanwhile, Coco was on set filming 'The Ant Queen'. As a child actress with no experience, she was extremely hard-working and determined. This made the adults on set feel a little ashamed in comparison.

Whenever Jennie wasn't present, Coco loved to follow Lisa around.

She liked to look at his script and tail him around the set. In fact, her gaze barely left Lisa. This was because she felt extremely safe around him.

It was normal for Coco to seek protection from Lisa. After all, he was the Big Boss of Entertainment. But, the fact that Lisa let the little girl follow him around was what made everyone shocked.

"Coco, lower your hips a little..."

Seeing the strict expectations from Qiao Sen, Lisa couldn't help but warn, "Be reasonable."

Qiao Sen chuckled and replied, "Don't worry, this child is born for the entertainment industry. It's enough that Jenniecares so much since she's cold on the outside and warm on the inside, but what about you President Manoban..."

"I am training my future daughter-in-law."

Qiao Sen's eyes grew wide. Was this true? Weren't the twins only a little over one? Was Lisa looking for a daughter-in-law already? And wasn't she at least five years older than them?

Of course, Lisa was just joking, but Qiao Sen actually took him seriously.

"Uncle, I heard from daddy last night that 'that woman' wants to take me away from him."

"As long as you don't want to, no one can force you to do something that you don't want to do," Lisa replied.

...

A couple of days later, a piece of gossip started spreading around the variety industry. The son of a particular Station Manager lost his left arm because he was caught cheating with another man's girlfriend. It was a much deserved result.

That night, while Xia Hanmo was filming her program, Doyeon headed to the parking lot to fetch her a jacket. But, she happened to overhear someone talking on the phone.