482

When it came to a matter like this, Jennie was non-negotiable. She wanted to stay true to her identity and she hated having someone else involved in the character that she played.

Everyone understood this, but the crew member still looked displeased. She felt like Jennie was making things difficult for her.

Because she insisted on not using a stunt double.

Afterwards, Xu Xin comforted the woman, "Jennie is doing it for the sake of the film. She is a true professional."

"Who told her to be so professional? It's not like anyone can see what's happening behind-the-scenes. No other actor is as serious as her."

In reality, Doyeon was not too far away. Although she didn't hear the two women's conversation clearly, she could tell that the crew member was complaining.

Afterwards, Doyeon fetched some water for Jennie and returned to her side, "Be careful of revenge from crew members like that. People like her may seem insignificant, but they are usually the most dangerous."

Jennie lowered her head and drank from the glass of hot water. Her voice was gentle but cold, "We'll see if she dares to do anything..."

This time, Jennie filmed her scene while enduring her injuries. Even so, she managed to shoot it all in one go.

"Haha, no wonder she is the Fei Tian Best Actress. She is indeed amazing!" the director gave Jennie a thumbs up. Of course, due to Jennie's professionalism, the crew did not feel worried anymore and could let out a sigh of relief.

Following on, Xu Xin's shoot was also unusually smooth. In fact, she no longer asked Jennie for help, yet her acting improved quite a lot. The director claimed it was thanks to Jennie, but Jennie simply smiled without saying a word...

That night, after filming was completed, Xu Xin once again found her way into the director's room. After a few moments of affection, Xu Xin asked the director, "Can I get a bit more time in front of the cameras? Even if it's just a few extra seconds..."

The director furrowed his brows, ready to reject her, but Xu Xin used her usual method to make it impossible for a man to reject her in bed.

In the end, the director gave up and agreed.

Because, he had indeed had many women in the past, but none of them pleased him as much as Xu Xin.

...

Meanwhile, Jennie was in her room video chatting to Lisa on the phone. The couple had only been separated for a few days, but they always seemed to have endless things to talk about.

Lisa had never been a talkative person. But, when it came to keeping his wife company, especially after they hadn't seen each other for a few days, he actually had so much to say that Jennie could barely get a word in.

"Mr. Manoban, I know that you miss me, but please take good care of our babies."

"But I want to take care of you more," lisa6 said seductively. "Has anything happened on set?"

"Nope, everything's fine," Jennie replied with a nod. To prevent Lisa from seeing her injuries, she deliberately wore a jacket, "I will be home soon. After that, I will keep you and the babies company forever."

"I'll be waiting," Lisa understood the extra meaning to Jennie's words; she had deliberately added the word 'forever'. "But...'Survivor' will not be the end to your acting career."

"Has Leo been having a fever?" Jennie changed the subject.

"Yes, but only slightly. You need to trust Jeongyeon," Lisa replied.