549

Why hadn't Jennie given any response yet? If Ma Weiwei wasn't lying to herself, she would have definitely understood the reason.

The truth was, Jennie had no reason to respond to a cheap replica like her, but she simply couldn't admit to it.

Meanwhile, Hanbin claimed that he completely saw through Jennie, "Not only does she have amazing tolerance, she also has amazing schemes. You just wait and see, she still has plenty of tricks up her sleeves...You should pay close attention to yourself. I can't help you every single time."

Ma Weiwei sneered. After hiding for an entire night, it was time to go back and face reality. Besides, just like Hanbin said, he had already helped her get some justice. At least, insulting Jennie a little made her feel better.

This was how the world was like. A lot of people felt their misfortunes were the result of pain they felt from seeing someone else happy.

So, seeing someone else in misfortune helped them balance their emotions...

Meanwhile, Hanbin continued to argue with Jennie's fans, "You do know that the person you've been protecting is an actress, right?"

"She hasn't achieved anything, yet you guys call her an international superstar. You are the only ones that are so arrogant."

Faced with this situation, Rosé watched as Hanbin argued with the fans and handed her phone to Jennie, "I wonder how far Hanbin is planning to go."

"You shouldn't be bothered by it..."

"I know it shouldn't bother me, but this jerk and Ma Weiwei are disgusting like a couple of cockroaches."

Yet, she had once trusted in Hanbin. This pained her even more, especially since Superstar Media were in their hands...

"Isn't Jennie trying to film a sci-fi film? You just wait and see, the trash she's creating will either be a suck up to the Americans or turn out to be a children's film!"

"WTF!" When Rosé saw this, she immediately boiled up in anger. "His words are so harsh. Isn't he afraid of scarring his tongue?!"

"This morning, I received news that 'The Ant Queen's' trailer has been completed..." Jennie did not respond to Rosé's words. Instead, she focused on something much more important.

"I know what you're trying to say. After preparing for so long, it's finally time to release your trailer and give the jerk a faceslap."

The efforts and suffering that Jennie went through for the sake of 'The Ant Queen' was something that Rosé couldn't​ understand. Especially since, shouldering the dreams of Qiao Sen and Xia Hanmo was already a huge responsibility. But, even if Hanbin and Ma Weiwei were like a couple of wolves, they still couldn't stand in Jennie's way.

This time, she wasn't a model nor an actress, and she definitely wasn't an international superstar. This time, she was a writer and producer.

Afterwards, Jennie showed the first completed version of her film to Lisa, "You are the first to see it. Even I haven't seen it yet."

Lisa looked at Jennie in seriousness. He understood the anticipation she had and the amount of complex feelings she felt. She needed the most honest review, but she also needed genuine encouragement.

This was the initial cut, so there was bound to be more editing and post production to be done. In fact, there was even a possibility that they would have to refilm some parts. Either way, Jennie wanted a response from Lisa right away; was the film OK or not?

"Leave it here with me," Lisa said gently to Jennie, in an attempt to reduce her nervousness. "Take a deep breath, stop giving yourself too much pressure."