562

"You guys must be curious why I've decided to clear my name after 20 years. I would like to explain this first. Originally, I had already broken ties with the Kim family, but due to the actions of the Kim Brothers on an innocent person, my conscience got to me and I decided to clarify everything from 20 years ago. I'm doing this for this innocent person and for myself."

The media were naturally aware that the 'innocent person' that Su Yu spoke of was Jennie.

After all, the grudge between Jennie and Hanbin had only been displayed at the theater not too long ago.

"Firstly, I would like to deny all claims from 20 years ago. Everything reported on the newspapers were not true."

"20 years ago, on that particular night, my ex-husband's secretary called and said she was coming to our home to fetch some documents for my husband, so she told me to open the door. I agreed to open the door, not realizing that I was letting wolves into my home: she stormed into the house with two men, struck me to the ground and began to beat me. Afterwards, the two men stripped off their clothes and defiled me while the secretary stood to one side and took photos."

"While I failed to retaliate against two men, my husband returned home."

"When he saw me in that humiliating state, he thought I had betrayed him. But, after I explained myself, he discovered it was all set up by his secretary. The two of them had been having an affair for many years, so his secretary no longer wanted to be a mistress. Hence, she shamed me and blackmailed me to get a divorce with my husband."

"When my ex-husband saw the situation, he had no choice but to side with the mistress and claim that I was cheating on him. He even beat my leg until it broke."

"At that time, my eldest son, Hanjie, was standing at the door witnessing the entire scene. I told him to call the police, but he pounced towards the secretary and cried that he was scared!"

"Afterwards, they called the media and began to slander me. They even exposed my photos. This is the entire story. After that day, I was labeled a sl*t for 20 years!"

"Ms. Su, that incident was already 20 years ago, aren't you worried that people won't believe you? Do you have evidence to support your claim?" After hearing the story, the reporters felt pity for her. If what she was saying was the truth, then the Kim Family were the most despicable people on earth!

"I'm simply here to tell my story from 20 years ago. I won't be revealing any evidence today because I want to see how the Kim Family decide to respond," Su Yu replied.

"I want to see if the Kim Family are brave enough to face the following questions head on: firstly, I know a lot of people knew about the affair between my ex-husband and his secretary back then, so, I would like to know if my ex-husband is brave enough to admit to the affair?"

"Secondly, the two men that shamed me: one was a classmate of the mistress and the other was her cousin, I would like to ask if either of these men would accept an investigation?"

"Thirdly, my eldest son witnessed the entire incident, will he be brave enough to reveal the truth?"

Su Yu's three questions were extremely direct, but they targeted the main problems with the incident.

As for her decision to not reveal any evidence, that was because Jennie taught her not to reveal her trump card so soon. It was the only way to prevent the Kim Family from responding recklessly.

But, at the same time, she needed to set a timeframe for them so they wouldn't escape.

"If the Kim Family don't provide a response within 3 days, I will directly reveal the evidence that I have."