494

Xia Hanmo was so frightened that she immediately returned to Superstar Media; she had discovered that practically every room in her apartment was equipped with pinhole cameras.

Rosé immediately handed her a shirt, "You can't continue living there."

"Should I lay the cards on the table? I don't know what else my manager has in her hands. In fact..."

Xia Hanmo was trembling. She never expected that she had been under surveillance for so long.

"Pssh, I've never seen someone as despicable as this manager. The rules in this industry have all been broken by this piece of trash," Rosé couldn't help but complain.

Jennie looked at the two women and instructed Rosé, "First, take control of the paparazzo that's been working with the piece of trash. Get as much evidence that benefits Xia Hanmo as possible."

"That's easy," Rosé gestured OK with her hands.

While she was gone, Xia Hanmo was too afraid to return to her apartment and ended up sitting in a daze at Superstar Media for quite some time.

Later that afternoon, news arrived from Rosé that she had secured the necessary evidence and had forced the paparazzo to shut up. After all, Superstar Media and Manoban Entertainment were closely linked, so the paparazzo did not want to risk being destroyed over a small benefit.

"You can now speak to your management agency and see if they are willing to deal with your manager."

"I'm afraid...it won't be that easy."

"I know it won't be easy. But, at least, you'll get to watch them fight amongst each other. You will eventually leave them anyway," Jennie said quietly. When she was an artist, Jennie often took note of her identity and focused on her professionalism. But, after becoming a manager, her maturity was suddenly apparent.

"Just do as I say..."

Xia Hanmo thought about it for a moment and nodded her head.

Xia Hanmo didn't need to care about attending the event that night, but to prevent her from being called a snob, Jennie asked Rosé to deal with it.

Afterwards, Xia Hanmo drove back to the headquarters of A Thousand Pictures Media. Although the agency wasn't that famous in the industry, they did have a few famous artists signed with them.

As soon as Xia Hanmo entered the building, she directly told her boss' secretary, "I want to see President Lin."

"OK, I'll ask President Lin if he's got some time." After the secretary finished talking, she gave President Lin a phone call.

In the end, Xia Hanmo ended up waiting two hours, even though she could obviously hear a woman laughing in his office. Eventually, her patience wore out and she directly threw open the doors...

"Xia Hanmo, do you know the rules?" her boss yelled as the woman beside him quickly left the room.

Xia Hanmo hesitated for a few seconds before she stepped forward and threw the evidence she had onto the President's table, "I would like to ask you whether a manager that has installed cameras all over my house deserves to be kept around."

As soon as President Lin saw the evidence, he was a little surprised, "Have you made a mistake?"

"If this gets exposed to the public, I'm sure you know what the consequences are for your agency. President Lin, I would like to change managers and take legal action on this woman."

"Xiao Mo, is this all a misunderstanding?"

"There's no misunderstanding. You either do as I say, or A Thousand Pictures Media gets destroyed." After speaking, Xia Hanmo moved to the side and added, "I'll give you one day to give me an answer."