540

Meanwhile, Jennie had been following Jones on set for an entire month. There were days when she returned home with patches of sunburn. Although Lisa's heart ached for his wife, he felt happy to see that Jennie had achieved so much.

As for the post production of 'The Ant Queen', it was secretly relocated to the US because of Jennie. Jennie improved a lot, especially under the guidance of 'The Father of Sci-fi'.

During the time that Jennie followed Director Jones, a lot of Korean agencies came looking for the director to partake in the production of their sci-fi films, however, Jones turned them all down.

Some agencies even did all they could to enter the set of 'The Resurrected Specimen', just so they could ask Director Jones for some time. But, Jones completely ignored them. Of course, some of these people noticed a woman by Jones' side...

Although she was wearing a hat and sunglasses, the superstar aura that she exuded was apparent and it made her very suspicious.

However, without fully understanding the situation, no one expected that Jennie was actually Director Jones' student!

They could only bravely guess that Jennie was running errands on set because that was all they saw her do.

So, after they returned to Seoul, they began to spread word that they saw Jennie on the set of a particular film, working for the Americans as a lowly errands person.

She had stooped to the lowest level of the industry!

And since Manoban Entertainment did not respond, people began to wonder if Lisa had given up on Jennie.

"Jennie was dressed in dirty torn clothes. It's possible that Lisa already split with her but they haven't officially announced their divorce yet."

"Does that mean Superstar Media is over?"

"That must be the case. Otherwise, why would Manoban Entertainment not mention a word about Jennie? That's not the way that a person would treat their own wife."

As a result, rumors about Jennie's​ marriage also began to circulate.

Rosé was worried by these rumors. So, when she returned home at night, she released her anger on her husband, "Can't you get any information from President Manoban? Jennie won't contact us, is it possible that something has actually gone wrong?"

"The President told me not to ask anything, so I'm too afraid to snoop into his private matters," Jisoo replied. "But, do you actually believe that the President's feelings for the Madam would change?"

"It's not a matter of whether I believe or not. The problem is, everyone is saying it, so I have no choice but to believe it."

"I think the Madam is fine, that's why the President told me not to ask."

"Fine my ass! What if Jennie is being bullied, but we keep assuming that she is fine?" Rosé humphed, "Men are unpredictable."

"Stop suspecting ridiculous things. How about this? I'll ask around and see if I can get any information," Jisoo comforted his wife as he began to contact his private connections. However, Jennie's relationship with Jones was kept under wraps and no one knew about it.

So, Jisoo returned empty-handed, once again.

"How I wish the Madam could return right now..."

Jisoo wasn't the only one that noticed Rosé's anxiety, Hanbin also saw it clearly.

"If Rosé is worried about Jennie, you should go to the US and look for her. Don't just sit here anxiously."

"I would love to do that, but someone needs to watch over Superstar Media," Rosé replied. After hearing about Jennie's rumors, Rosé was so worried that she couldn't focus on her newcomers anymore.