411

After Kim Corps' Annual Product Launch, the new perfume produced by Kim Corps became a hot selling product. It seemed, the commotion caused on the night, was not enough to effect the operations of the company. In fact, it allowed the consumers to see the strict approach of Kim Corps' management as well as their intent. Most importantly, they witnessed Jennie's capability.

After Jennie gave Kim Corps a cleanse, investors and clients felt a lot more confident in the company. At the same time, the shareholders were given an indirect warning: the Kim Family wasn't useless!

Meanwhile, Hye Kyo's secretary wanted to take advantage of the messy situation to make her escape.

In reality, from the time she returned from Switzerland she had continuously been in a frightened state. She originally thought that their plan was a success, but who would have thought that Jennie would end up taking the position of Acting CEO.

She knew that Jennie was extremely capable, so she didn't dare to stay in Kim Corps for much longer. She secretly got news of the situation in Kim Corps and waited for the moment when she thought Jennie had her guard down to leave Beijing. Unfortunately...

...her every move was within Lisa's grasp. As soon as she stepped foot into the airport, Lisa's people immediately took her away.

In an instant, she was delivered to the CEO's office of Tang Corps. As she looked at Jennie, she guiltily took a few steps back, but was stopped by the security guards behind her.

"What are you trying to do? Jennie, what you've done is illegal."

"Illegal?" Jennie lifted her head and looked at the secretary with a slight coldness. "Did you think of the legalities when you schemed against my mother?"

The secretary trembled as her hands began to sweat, "President Hye Kyo was kidnapped by criminals...What has that got to do with me?"

"Then why didn't they kidnap you as well?" Jennie asked back. "Secretary Gao, we are both understanding people, so let's not go around in circles. Since I knew your every move, it's obvious that everything that you and Nancy have done, has been under my observation..."

"Even if you don't tell me what happened, I can investigate the truth. But, I'm afraid that won't be very beneficial to you."

"Of course, it simply means I need to do a bit of extra work. So, I'll leave that for you to decide."

After speaking, Jennie lowered her head and continued working. But, the less noise that Jennie made, the more Secretary Gao trembled in fear. She was well aware that the woman in front of her wasn't Nancy. She wasn't the Big Miss that could be easily fooled into giving her money.

"I will only give you one minute."

Secretary Gao swallowed nervously as she clasped her hands together. After struggling with her thoughts for a while, she finally gave up, "I'll tell you everything. But, you need to promise me that you won't send me to the police."

"I can do that, but you need to do something for me."

...

Nancy continued to live in the Kim Household; apart from this place, she had nowhere else to go. After all, Elder Kim had previously proclaimed that no matter what mistakes she made, she was still the Big Miss of the Kim Family and this would forever be her home. In reality, he merely said this to keep her grounded and not to cause anymore troubles in case she hurt the child in her stomach.

That night, light snowfall fell upon Beijing.

Elder Kim instructed his housekeeper to prepare a big feast as Jennie would be hosting a dinner at their house.