591

"So, for the rest of my life, I will be staying with Manoban Entertainment as long as they still need me!"

"I've even written a song for President Manoban and Jennie. I will perform it in a minute..."

"Does that mean today's event will also be the launch of your new song? Song fans, you guys are so lucky. Song Linlin even said that she wrote it for President Manoban and Jennie! In a moment, your​ ears will be in for a treat!"

...

The fans at the event were all cheering.

Now that Song Linlin was back, they realized she had become a completely different singer. In the past, even though Song Linlin was talented, she always had a slight arrogance to her.

But, after what happened, everyone could see her maturity and they could tell that she was a woman with a story. She had truly grown up and it made people's hearts ache.

So, fans cried out to her, "Don't find a boyfriend from the rubbish dump again. You're amazing!"

That night, at the event, Song Linlin cried.

She suddenly realized that so many people had not given up on her.

Soon after that, she began to sing her new song for Lisa and Jennie. It was called 'Follow'. The song title alone was enough to summarize the relationship between the couple.

Meanwhile, the deep and heartfelt melody drew everyone into the song.

"I never thought you'd suddenly appear,

So I always strived forward on my own...

I thought I'd be lonely until the world came to its end,

But, you were closely following behind..."

With the moving melody and the emotional lyrics, those that were listening began to cry. It was like they suddenly understood the relationship between Lisa and Jennie and how they stuck by each other through thick and thin.

Meanwhile, Jennie and Lisa were leaning against each other at home, carrying Lily and watching Song Linlin's event being broadcast on television.

When she heard Song Linlin's song, a smile appeared on Jennie's face, "She really put a lot of effort into writing this song. Ting, what do you think?"

"I think it could be the main song in her new album!" Lisa's expression was indifferent, but by labeling it as a main song in an album, he was acknowledging how good it was.

Soon after, 'Follow' ended up on all the biggest music charts and spread all over Beijing with a strong force.

In the end, Song Linlin actually benefited from her unfortunate incident and gained more jobs than before. But, on top of that, two months after the incident, she diligently handed over the other thing she promised: the theme song for 'The Ant Queen 2'!

"How did you know I'd be here?" Jennie asked curiously as she looked at Song Linlin.

"Because I told Jisoo to keep an eye out and notify me as soon as he saw you in Manoban Entertainment," Song Linlin laughed. "This could be considered a present from me to the film."

"You've already given us a present," Jennie said, referring to the recent song she released.

"That's not counted. This one is the true present. You and President Manoban can listen to the demo first."

Jennie held onto the USB stick and felt a little emotional. Who would have expected this to happen? Back when she helped Song Linlin, she didn't do it for the sake of receiving today's present.