413

The film lasted 127 minutes and the suspense carried through that entire 127 minutes!

Plenty of industry professionals were 'supposedly' at the premiere to show support, but deep down, they were here to see what kind of film was produced by the Jennie that had only acted in one film and the director that had never released a film. Was it going to be as spectacular as it appeared in the trailer?

The result after watching the film? Everyone was speechless. It seemed to take them a while before they drew themselves out of the terrifying scenes they had witnessed. Above all, the end of the film suggested that 'W.H.' would have a sequel...

Taehyung noticed that plenty of people had broken into a sweat from watching the film.

After looking around, he smiled. He was certain that Jennie's character in the film was a huge success.

On screen, she had practically become the character...

"I was frightened by Jennie's reaction a few times. It was almost like she had actually experienced something like this before."

"There were scenes where she was being pursued and scenes where she was running for her life; she spent the entire film covered in blood. She sure worked hard."

"I didn't see the usual Jennie at all... This film is definitely worth seeing."

"Ryujin was also amazing as a psycho. No wonder he is a National Treasure Actor."

Hearing the discussions around him, Taehyung suddenly felt that everything Jennie had sacrificed was worth it. She was definitely the female lead this time and she played her character perfectly, bringing it to life.

Those that were here out of curiosity, were left speechless at the end of the film. They felt inferior in comparison. It was clear that Ryujin and Jennie lived to act and were willing to sacrifice anything in order to focus 100% on their roles.

As for Sung-jae, because of his Western influence, he completely ignored profits and simply focused on creating a good film.

With the combination of these three people, 'W.H.' definitely met expectations...

After the premiere ended, many of the industry professionals began to accept interviews from reporters.

They all expressed their admiration for the film's cast and crew and gave their blessings. But, when it came to Taehyung, the reporters brought up other sensitive matters, "V, we heard that you replaced your manager. Is it because of some kind of emotional betrayal?"

"V, you and your ex-manager were seated on the same row tonight, but you had no interaction whatsoever. Are you guys on bad terms?"

"V, I heard that your ex-manager is already managing someone new and has stolen one of your jobs. Are you aware of this?"

Faced with the nosy questions from the reporters, Taehyung simply responded, "Did you guys enjoy the film? I think everyone's purpose today was to attend the premiere, so please let me off this time. We can talk about other matters at a more suitable time and place."

"In that case V, can you reveal a little to us about how Jennie has been lately? Have you guys been in contact?"

This question seemed harmless enough, so after careful thought, Taehyung smiled and replied, "There's no need to worry, she is doing well."

Afterwards, Taehyung turned to leave. However, a loud scream could suddenly be heard coming from the other side of the theatre. Everyone's attention was immediately drawn over, including Taehyung...

"You caused our Yi Jie to fall. Is this how Manoban Entertainment teaches their managers?"

A crowd had formed around three women. One woman was weakly leaning against a fatter woman, whilst standing on the left of them, was Song Yanshu.