541

"Weiwei, the agency told me you have the opportunity for an audition," Ma Weiwei's manager said excitedly after she contacted the American producer. She knew deep in her heart that even if Ma Weiwei was a popular topic of discussion right now, she still couldn't compare to the versatile Jennie, so she never imagined that Ma Weiwei would receive an opportunity for an audition.

"That's because I'm luckier than Jennie," Ma Weiwei said calmly to her manager. "You just wait and see, I definitely won't be defeated in everything I do like Jennie."

"Of course not, our Weiwei is amazing..."

She was indeed amazing - amazing at getting plastic surgery and creating hype.

Unfortunately, Ma Weiwei had no idea that the producer gave her the audition opportunity simply because he wanted to see how bad she was compared to Jennie.

...

Meanwhile, Rosé was training her newly signed group, S.A.J. The group was perfectly balanced with two boys and two girls and their voices were all decent.

However, this new group couldn't be like Xing Lan, they couldn't participate in a singing competition like she did. Their debut relied on Rosé's plans to create exposure, so she was putting them through a strict training regime.

From their clothes to the way they talked to their individual personalities, Rosé designed each aspect carefully.

Seeing Rosé immersed in her plan, Hanbin was extremely pleased. This meant he was one step closer to his goal.

Of course, Doyeon eventually caught wind of such a big matter. Seeing that Rosé was working so hard to train new artists, she felt guilty for not being of any help.

"At the moment, the group is performing well. When they finally debut in 2-3 months time, you will be ready to give birth. By the time that you return to work, we can start on another plan."

"So, you don't need to worry. Even if Jennie isn't around, I will still do all I can to make Superstar Media shine."

Doyeon supported her stomach and smiled, "I have no doubt that your abilities are better than mine, but there's still one thing that you need to be cautious of: Hanbin. I have a bad feeling about that guy."

"But, Hanbin helped a lot this time..." Rosé replied. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

"That better be the case."

However, Rosé had no idea that Hanbin had dug a huge trap for her to fall into. He didn't care about the time and money invested, nor the consequences.

So, how could Rosé guard against this? Not only did she not have her guard up, she even interacted with Hanbin more when Doyeon wasn't around.

Upon returning to the agency and hearing about Rosé's close relationship with Hanbin, Ji Woo remembered the conversation she overheard between Ma Weiwei and her manager. So, she was suspicious of Hanbin.

As a part of the agency, she believed it was only right for her to warn Rosé.

Therefore, she waited until Hanbin wasn't around before she knocked on Rosé's office door.

"Ji Woo? What's the matter?"

"I noticed you've been getting really close to Hanbin lately, so I wanted to remind you to be cautious of him," Ji Woo said. "A while ago, when I was filming a programme, I came across Ma Weiwei and overheard her conversation with her manager. It sounded like her relationship with Hanbin isn't simple."

After Rosé heard this, she was a bit surprised.

"Really?"

"I have no grudges against Hanbin, so there's no reason for me to slander him. Either way, you should be wary of him."