435

Sung-jae looked up the address and headed over. However, he almost broke the doorbell, yet no one responded inside. At this time, Sung-jae heard some footsteps from behind him. As he turned around, he spotted the brat supporting an old woman who was wearing a face mask.

The brat also spotted him. So, she quickly abandoned the old lady and ran away.

This time, Sung-jae did not chase after her. Instead, he directly threatened her, "Hey, brat! Don't you care about this woman anymore?"

The brat turned around and yelled towards the old lady, "Mom, you handle it yourself..."

In the end, she really didn't care...

Sung-jae had truly witnessed how uncultivated the brat could be as he heard the old lady giggle beside him, "Sir, I'm sorry. Has my daughter caused you trouble?"

Sung-jae looked at the woman in detail and discovered that she had a reason for her face mask; there were bumpy scars all over her face.

"Rascal, you've spotted the scars on my face, haven't you?"

"Uh huh," Sung-jae nodded.

"I was burnt about ten years ago," the old lady said before she looked up and analyzed Sung-jae. However, a few minutes later, she suddenly became very emotional, "You...you're the rascal that won best new director."

"I see that auntie watches TV," Sung-jae nodded, acknowledging his identity. "I have a drama for your daughter to act in..."

"Her father had a dream of acting, and because of that dream, he never returned," the old lady sighed. Afterwards, she suddenly thought of something and asked in a slight stutter, "The...the rumor about the boss from Manoban Entertainment...is it true? A lot of people have been discussing it lately."

"Of course it's not true," Sung-jae replied, "Lisa and his wife were betrayed by his mother. He is unlucky to have a mother like that."

The old lady's expression changed a little. Without wasting any more time, she simply said, "Rascal, my So Hyun has always been this wild, so I have no control over her. Whether you want her to act for you or anything else, please don't hurt her."

After speaking, the old lady pushed open the metal door that Sung-jae had been pressing the doorbell for earlier. From the looks of it, the villa that they lived in, wasn't bad at all.

Thinking about the way that the brat appeared when she opened her stall, Sung-jae thought to himself, he had never seen someone as wild and strange as this girl.

So Hyun...

From the looks of it, she should be called 'Little Chimp' instead...

...

After Sung-jae left, So Hyun slowly made her way back home. Seeing her mother had removed her mask and was applying antiseptic, she quickly hurried over to help, "Old woman, move over, let me do it."

"So Hyun, mom has something to ask of you."

"Go ahead," So Hyun replied casually.

"Well...actually, it's nothing..."

She had been hiding a secret for a few decades. To suddenly bring it up, was a difficult task. The old woman stuttered hesitantly before she grabbed the items out of So Hyun's hands and placed her face mask back on, covering her scarred skin.

"If there's something you want to say, then say it!"

"Have you come in contact with the young man from earlier yet? Mom has something that she wants to say to him."