471

Jisoo compiled a new list of male candidates and placed them on Lisa's desk. He also placed the one's that he personally thought were the most suitable on top.

"While selecting these actors, I came across one that is slightly arrogant, but has decent acting. His name is Huang Fushuo. He looks like a typical rich heir type and is similar to the type of actor we are after. Although he is quite reckless, he has never made any major mistakes. Perhaps, we can train him a little. Most importantly, he is quite an interesting character..."

Lisa flipped open Huang Fushuo's portfolio and asked Jisoo, "Have you contacted him?"

"Yes I have. His manager said he is currently having a break, but he is ready to commence work at anytime," Jisoo nodded.

"Let me see his previous works and help me find more information on him. It's best if you be as comprehensive as possible," Lisa instructed in a deep voice as he threw aside the portfolio.

"I've already made preparations. His information is on your left. You can take a look at it when you have time. Most importantly, this actor isn't easy to invite. If the President acts on it personally, I'm sure you will be able to succeed."

In some respects, Jisoo quite liked Huang Fushuo's unrestrained character.

This male artist simply relied on his talent to survive and didn't have much of an ambition. But, whenever​ he was working, he was extremely dedicated to his work. The only problem was, he was quite flirtatious and often tried to gain cheap verbal pleasure from actresses.

Jisoo had seen a few of Huang Fushuo's interviews. They were generally good and did not humiliate his identity as an actor.

But, most importantly, he had a complex relationship with Bai Yu...

"He is indeed interesting..."

"Huang Fushuo has no faults, everything he does depends on his mood. He hates it when people try to flatter him and prefers the excitement of a challenge," Jisoo explained seriously.

"Meet with his manager and discuss our cooperation. Most importantly, arrange an audition for Huang Fushuo."

Lisa had heard of this actor. He was often involved with scandalous gossip, but it never scared him. He simply continued minding his own business in the industry. But, he did have one notable feature: his approach to acting. His professionalism was no less than any of the big name actors.

Of course, if Manoban Entertainment wanted to use an actor like this, it was quite a big risk.

One wrong move and the entire production would fall apart.

But, who were they dealing with?

He was Lisa.

As long as he was in the industry, there was nothing he couldn't control.

...

"Have you guys heard that 'The Forensic Concubine' still hasn't found a male lead yet?"

The crew of 'Concubine Ning' gossiped during their spare time. But, their tone obviously showed that they were taking pleasure in others misfortune. After all, they were competitors and Jennie had rejected them in front of everyone. So, due to their childish nature, they couldn't help but laugh as soon as they heard that the progress of 'The Forensic Concubine' was at a standstill.

"After insulting someone, she deserves retribution. This is what you call karma."

"Jennie is so arrogant, let's see what she'll do this time. I heard both male lead candidates rejected the role. How satisfying!"